Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Solfire

Anyone have this problem with Adobe CS3 Suite?

4 posts in this topic

I basically had the Suite on a burnt disc, it had the whole suite and a key gen which seemed to work for a couple months. So basically the product was validated until May of 2007 or something, of which they then wanted another product key. The key gen didn't work this time. So my only solution was to keep resetting the date every time I need to use Photoshop or Dreamweaver. Anyone have a fix for this?

I've already tried that one "hack" where you change the .sif file extension to something else, but that actually doesn't work now.

Thanks!

2. PIRATED CONTENT / COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL / WAREZ

Do not link to, post, or ask for pirated software, copyrighted audio files, copyrighted books, and other material to which you do not own redistribution rights. You are allowed to discuss filesharing on the forums and even talk about specific filenames you've seen online, but uploading or linking to such material is not allowed. If you link to a site with free content, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the site is of a reputable nature and not just a distribution point for pirated material. If it appears to the moderating team that your intent in linking to a site is the distribution of pirated content, then you are in violation of this rule.