Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
friendless

"Brain Control Headset" uses wifi?

7 posts in this topic

Yeah, I just saw this on the news. I can't believe how cheap it is! ($299) I bet there are going to be a lot of really fun hacks for this.

I’m sincerely hoping that this item isn’t a scam, although I saw it on the AP wire early yesterday morning. If this item’s available sometime soon I’ll certainly buy one and try it out.

edit: shouldn’t this go in the “links” area?

Edited by tokachu

I'm pretty sure it's not a scam just because it has been shown on reliable news networks (Fox and others)

I’m sincerely hoping that this item isn’t a scam, although I saw it on the AP wire early yesterday morning. If this item’s available sometime soon I’ll certainly buy one and try it out.

edit: shouldn’t this go in the “links” area?

Good point. Moved.

I have mine preordered already. You guys are looking at this in a negative way... I'm imagining all the AMAZING things I could do with a toy like this! It's quite literally a second interactive demension that the player can use to play the game. Not only are you using your physical movements, but your mind. I can't wait until I get mine and I can start messing around with the SDK.

The next starwars game: Use the force luke! Use the force!

Every competitive gamer would have to carry around asprin with them incase they got a headache, kind of hard to concentrate when you do.