Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xZEUSx

Basic Hotmail Hacking Lesson

36 posts in this topic

The first thing that came to me after seeing Quazor's dumb post was:

cupofrage.jpg

I said rage, not flames.

but nobody didnt ask you that?? now tell me who asked you that?

dup_1_screensaver992.gif.xs.jpg

Edited by Quazor

cupofrage.jpg

I said rage, not flames.

Dude that really didn't make too much sense at all. And if you have such the active life you speak of how come you are digging almost a year old thread? Not flaming, just calling it like I see it.

Edited by phasma

cupofrage.jpg

I said rage, not flames.

Dude that really didn't make too much sense at all. And if you have such the active life you speak of how come you are digging almost a year old thread? Not flaming, just calling it like I see it.

ask i asked before....who asked you that

cupofrage.jpg

I said rage, not flames.

Do you have ANY idea what a forum is?

fo⋅rum

   /ˈfɔrəm, ˈfoʊrəm/

1. the marketplace or public square of an ancient Roman city, the center of judicial and business affairs and a place of assembly for the people.

2. a court or tribunal: the forum of public opinion.

3. an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.

4. the Forum, the forum in the ancient city of Rome.

Discussion. Nobody actually has to ask for someone's opinion. They just throw it out there, and people can agree, disagree, or build off of it.

Also, read this: http://www.paulgraham.com/disagree.html

Not a flame, just a suggestion for you to improve your argument skills

EDIT: Citation

Edited by Little Deviant

cupofrage.jpg

I said rage, not flames.

Do you have ANY idea what a forum is?

fo⋅rum

   /ˈfɔrəm, ˈfoʊrəm/

1. the marketplace or public square of an ancient Roman city, the center of judicial and business affairs and a place of assembly for the people.

3. an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.

Discussion. Nobody actually has to ask for someone's opinion. They just throw it out there, and people can agree, disagree, or build off of it.

Also, read this: http://www.paulgraham.com/disagree.html

Not a flame, just a suggestion for you to improve your argument skills

EDIT: Citation

u c how dis started....i jus made one lame post....den a whole set of fellas jus started to set it off in here.....dey are the bigger fellas on the forum n actin like sum lil children.......i jus came here to learn more from u guys......not argue wit u...........

Edited by Quazor

u c how dis started....i jus made one lame post....den a whole set of fellas jus started to set it off in here.....dey are the bigger fellas on the forum n actin like sum lil children.......i jus came here to learn more from u guys......not argue wit u...........

haruhi-stare.jpg

Could you at least have proper grammar? It took me forever to understand that.

Edited by Cyberpunk

I LIKE BEANS!

Yep, usually how it goes....soon Watchout will come in and make such an antagonizing and condescending post that everyone reading will want to kill themselves, then one of the mods will come in and break up the whole party.

sorry for the bad language it's a bad habit i have to lose..........

all this was just a huge mistake......firstly,i just made a lame post(so the members on the forum proclaimed)......then secondly,a gang of you all just came saying it is a lame.............injunction to that your assailant(little deviant) previously stated

that a forum is:-

So the typical user isn't allowed to share their opinions??

Ultimately,i didn't come here to cause any havoc with the members.....i just came here to discover skills that you guys posseses but if this is the image you-all are giving me then i would refrain from this forum.......

I said that a forum is a place for people to share opinions, ok? And you were accusing us of saying things because "nobody asked us about it"

So, that's hypocritical. We have no problem with you sharing your opinions, but when you revive an 8 months old thread with " hahahah......that is not hacking......da is jus being kinna smart....... " a useless comment just to up your post count, that's when we get annoyed. Share your opinions in threads that aren't dead, not old crap that nobody has looked at since January.

If you can't learn to play nice, I'll have to keep locking threads. Starting a flame war for such a silly reason is... silly.