Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
epew23

F**KING COD4

8 posts in this topic

OMG! im so angry i need to find a way to instal cod4 (call of duty 4) but i dont have the graphics card for it. I am not about to go out and buy anopther 100 graphis card to play this game. Is there any way to play it without meeting the graphis req. please ghet back to me before i fing break the disk!!!!!

even if you hacked it to think that you have a good enough card it would be unbearable to play.

OMG! im so angry i need to find a way to instal cod4 (call of duty 4) but i dont have the graphics card for it. I am not about to go out and buy anopther 100 graphis card to play this game. Is there any way to play it without meeting the graphis req. please ghet back to me before i fing break the disk!!!!!

Blame yourself for not checking the System Requirements.

If you have a job, $100 isn't hard to come by.

EDIT: Without being too hard, I have to say that I've done the same as well. At one time, my motherboard wouldn't even support a better graphics card, so I wasted $40 or so on a game because I was stupid.

Edited by gloomer

eh i did this as well with warcraft 3 except a long time back when all i knew about computers was how to turn one on and how to screw one up

I have this Problem with Crysis, but COD4 was fucking great ... Really enjoyed that game ... I should be getting a new tower soon, but until then, I will use this one ...

Such anger.. calm down dude, it's just a game.

There is no point in tricking it, they arn't setting those standards for no reason, they'd make more money if everyone could run it.

But its true we all do it, im on my 3rd heatsink trying to find one that fits in my micro case