polarbears

need help please

26 posts in this topic

is there anyone who would be willing to either hack my email account for me to get my password back? I has somebody bothering me so I started a new email account using one of my friend's birthdate and location and sent all my pics there plus personal mail so that nobody could crack my email again. I am not a hacker and have no clue how to retrieve my password. I was extremely stressed at the time I got my new email and misplaced my notes with my registration details so I can't get hold of any my pics which I have had for a long time. I would love it if someone could help.

this is a legitimate request and no silly stuff or wierd stuff involved and I can prove it if you help me by telling you specifically what pics are in there if you are concerned that I am trying to crack anybody else's account. I am not doing that - I just want my pics!

I can call if you send me a number or give you my email or whatever - I have photos of friends in there that I will never see again if I don't get help.

is there anyone who would be willing to either hack my email account for me to get my password back? I has somebody bothering me so I started a new email account using one of my friend's birthdate and location and sent all my pics there plus personal mail so that nobody could crack my email again. I am not a hacker and have no clue how to retrieve my password. I was extremely stressed at the time I got my new email and misplaced my notes with my registration details so I can't get hold of any my pics which I have had for a long time. I would love it if someone could help.

this is a legitimate request and no silly stuff or wierd stuff involved and I can prove it if you help me by telling you specifically what pics are in there if you are concerned that I am trying to crack anybody else's account. I am not doing that - I just want my pics!

I can call if you send me a number or give you my email or whatever - I have photos of friends in there that I will never see again if I don't get help.

It would help too know what e-mail service you're using....

&&Move to Nubie HQ

Edited by phasma

No. Go away. Would somebody delete this thread already...

3. DEFINITION OF "HACKING"

Hacking is about production, not destruction; it involves curiosity, research, analysis, knowledge, the creation of new ideas, the discovery of amazing breakthroughs, and the sharing of information with those who will use it responsibly. Hacking is not illegal activity. The Digital Dawg Pound and the Binary Revolution Forums will not take any responsibility for your actions, nor do we condone any sort of illegal activity, especially in the name of hacking.

dual -this a serious request and not a joke at all. you might be an expert or whatever but I'm not and so what? I just need the help.

hi - it's a yahoo account. sorry I should have mentioned that

It would be isanely difficult too hack into Yahoo! It cant be done, and unless you remember you're password your not going to get back in!

well thanks for replying - I guess I thought it wouldn't be too hard for somebody into hacking. the guy bothering me had hacked into all my email accounts and so I assumed it wasn't so difficult if you know about this stuff.

so thanks again phasma

it flashed across the top of my gmail accont on the rss feed - complete accident.

how do people usually get onto the site? is it kind of unknown or knownonly to hackers or something like that?

it flashed across the top of my gmail accont on the rss feed - complete accident.

how do people usually get onto the site? is it kind of unknown or knownonly to hackers or something like that?

So you telling us that he has hacked all your yahoo accounts but your using gmail, and he hasn't hack that... Are you sure it's your email account and not someone else... hahahah

No this is not some "underground" hackers only site I found it from IronGeek's site. E-mail accounts like yours are usually broken into by phishing. People will send you an e-mail requesting you to log in to your e-mail account on a different server with an index page that looks exactly like the real e-mail login page. The "hack" is more of a failure on the users part because they supply the password. But, if YOU don't even know your password then theres not much one can do for you.

When you create an account you are usually prompted to supply a backup e-mail account for this reason...

Edited by Remix

Yes i will hack it for you, but i need payment upfront please reply with you Credit card detials and pin number. kthnxbi

REMIX -

I appreciate your serious answer. I don't remember if I used another account as a back up or which one it was if I did. The brain injury I described below has had many serious consequeneces in my life. Also I do know about the phishing thing and I have never been sucked into responding to those con-artists. this guy admittted he had done it plus he was a computer whiz as well so I know exactly how it happened.

I went over a cliff - 350 ft - and took the whole impact on the side of my head. I also developed a minor form of epilepsy - it's a type of fit in which you don't manifest ordinary symptoms like gagging etc., but I had a chronic electronic disturbance and sometimes frequent migraines, which I get - and that's what caused short term memory damage. I do a lot of medical research now to help me find ways to retain my memory and not let it deteriorate further.

MALACHAI-

I only used yahoo accounts that year and this is a complicated story of a paranoid boyfriend - seriously - and he was not taking his medication when I met him.

I did not know what he was like till I caught him doing weird things like sending mail to others from my yahoo accounts and having maniacal attacks of rage-filled anger and astonishing delusions that I was seeing someone else.

he also stalked me after I broke off with him as a result.

the problem is that I have a very bad short term memory from a head injury in a car accident so I lose things easily including my password notes. I moved house and those notes are in a box somewhere.

it's a horrible disability to have and even when I am not under serious stress, as I was then, I forget things over and over.

hence my request - and no I am not hacking anyone eles's mail. the gmail account is a new one and that guy is out of my life so he doesn't know the address.

BELIAL - very funny

I think we should coin a new disease name: Script-Kiddy Disorder. 1 out of 2 script kiddies that come on have ADD, OCD, or some other malady which requires us to do the work, and is a great excuse for not being able to type. Coincidence? I think not.

I think we should coin a new disease name: Script-Kiddy Disorder. 1 out of 2 script kiddies that come on have ADD, OCD, or some other malady which requires us to do the work, and is a great excuse for not being able to type. Coincidence? I think not.

horrays! that goes in the qwoutes!

Way to funny how script-kiddy try to us social engineer on us…

What is the email address?

Yes let us know the email address you are talking about.

If this story is true; If its true, than your boyfriend probably found your little password lists. It had nothing to do with him being a whiz at computers. If you can't remember anything about your email address or passwords than you are pretty much out of luck. What you are asking us to do is illegal. There is no way to verify the account as being yours. Sorry, but no one here will help you because no one can trust anything you say.

It would help too know what e-mail service you're using....

Uhhh DUH ...

The Topic is:

need help please, can you hack my yahoo email please?

And NO ...

It is not insainely difficult to hack yahoo....

hi - it's a yahoo account. sorry I should have mentioned that

It would be isanely difficult too hack into Yahoo! It cant be done, and unless you remember you're password your not going to get back in!

how ever opened this topic or hows ever request this is .. Your a freaken dumbass.....go home and forget you where ever here!..........read a phucking book!

how ever opened this topic or hows ever request this is .. Your a freaken dumbass.....go home and forget you where ever here!..........read a phucking book!

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

dual -this a serious request and not a joke at all. you might be an expert or whatever but I'm not and so what? I just need the help.

you dont remeber your security question either? Call yahoo and they will ask you all the info you input whenthe accountwas created and maybegive you the pword worth a try unlessyouhave some dirty work....;-)

Edited by epew23