Malachai

Haking Magazine

4 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I was wondering does anyone have in pdf format the haking Magazine? Just thought I give a try to locate the pdf files.

Hello all,

I was wondering does anyone have in pdf format the haking Magazine? Just thought I give a try to locate the pdf files.

What is "The haking magazine"? There are several hacking magazines. If you are referring to "hakin9", the German/European magazine, then I would say that we don't allow warez to be posted here. Most printed magazines are copyrighted and sharing them would be copyright infringement. Other online hacking zines are distributed free.

With that now being said, please clarify your question.

2600 is cheap, 20$ for a year. Hakin9 is probably too expensive for the good material in it, but still, it is interesting.

Hello all,

What is "The haking magazine"? There are several hacking magazines. If you are referring to "hakin9", the German/European magazine, then I would say that we don't allow warez to be posted here. Most printed magazines are copyrighted and sharing them would be copyright infringement. Other online hacking zines are distributed free.

With that now being said, please clarify your question.

Thanks StankDawg

I had a feeling it would be copyright.... Sorry for asking a dumb question... My bad.

Ps. You have the right magzine hakin9