Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hackproof

Possible to hack wifi hotspots

12 posts in this topic

Is it possible to hack wifi hotspots like at a airport cafes there allrdi open so it has nothing to do with wep or wpa cracking is there a way to get around there pages ?

Is it possible to hack wifi hotspots like at a airport cafes there allrdi open so it has nothing to do with wep or wpa cracking is there a way to get around there pages ?

........ What?

Are you asking how to break-into Wireless Networks or how to connect since they are open..? :huh:

You have to assume a paying customer's "identity" by cloning your mac address (at least this is the way i heard about it). There was an article on this in the fall 2006 2600 mag I think.

AT&T's hotspot at Barnes and Noble used to be vulnerable to this(not sure if they still are). They used sprint as the ISP. Which is strange to me as Sprint does not offer internet in my area at all. Also on the network was a linux print server.

Edited by xof7

Vector, would you happen to know what episode number that is by chance?

(By the way, with this post I break the 10 post mark. WOOT! haha :lol:)

Sweet! Thanks!

BRR is awesome!

Is there a tutorial on how to do this so i can get free internet without paying and yes thats what i ment get internet without paying so what do we have to spoof the mac which is take over someones eleses mac if i am right or what i did not quite get it tutroial on how to free wifi without paying ?

All you lot ment airsnaf to make a fake loging and page and broadcast it as network so when people logged on their username and password was found if i am right ?

Ok all you clever people out there explain to me one think how to you spoof onther person's mac and then use it on your own pc and how do you make a fake webpage and then brodcast it cause all the links on this are death http://www.ethicalhacker.net/content/view/66/24/ some one make a tutriol on these two things thanx hackproof bring world of hacking back togther :P brap