Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tao_of_pi

which presidential candidate is right for you?

30 posts in this topic

1. Mike Gravel

2. Sam Brownback

3. Barack obama

I have no idea who the first two guys are....><

I saw memory of the camps in highschool...its a disturbing/poignant movie. Very effective. I wouldn't watch it again though, I'll never forgot what I saw the first time, and that gave me nightmares.... Its a movie that makes you hate the cruelty of humanity. I think everyone should watch it once.

Haha, I just looked up mike gravel. The dude is awesome! My kind of guy!

"It is my constitutional obligation to protect the security of the people by fostering the free flow of information absolutely essential to their democratic decision-making." - Mike Gravel

He released the pentagon papers to the public, and was against the daft during the height of vietnam's popularity. (all wars are ones people want...until they lose too many lives/money)

I think the reason people want Hillary over Obama, is because out of all the candidates (rep. or dem.) she has the most experiance, Obama is almost under qualified if compared to other candidates. Other than that they're pretty similar issues wise.

And BigBrother, the opinions of ABC and InfoWars hold about the same weight in my eyes.

Your the one that said infowars not me. Remember that. I said I dont trust main stream media because HEY GUESS THE FUCK WHAT? TIME WARNER OWNS CNN, AND GE OWNS NBC

I've come to the conclusion that I'm actually really fucking sane, and people who trust every fucking thing the government shits out like it's fucking god himself. You are the crazy people; but to you my sanity looks irrational. If Hilary was in office it would become a police state, she would become BigSister.

Giuliani is the biggest fucking piece of shit next to Huckabee. Guess what dick? Lots of people in America survived 9/11. He was in a fucking bunker.

Huckabee is a just like Bush in every way.

Of course fox won't let Paul on the air. News Corp wont let them. Oh who's News Corp you ask? Why the parent company for Fox News of course and according to the wiki page on them "is the world's largest media conglomerate company by market capitalization"

Guess what? That's a form of Fascism. Where a central body (lets say Time Warner, I mean look at what all they own http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_asset...by_Time_Warner) and their primary goal is to get more money from you. (Putting something as the guiding principle as the highest priority over personal or individual freedoms)

Look at the rise of police brutality and tasering (the tasering of a crippled woman comes to mind) While I'm on the subject of police brutality let me tell my own story. A week ago my friends car got broken into. Both of us had our laptops in there but thankfully they were still there. A cop drove by at that instant so I chased after him waving my arms and shouting for him to stop. He finally did stop and pulled a gun on me. Not a fucking taser, nor pepper spray. Lethal force, He proceeded to insult my intelligence and my mother then finally let me tell him about my friends situation. Now if he shot me he would have said I was a dangerous man, crazy if you will. He would have killed me in cold blood "protecting himself" when non lethal force should have been used. The police chief would have stood behind his choice while my grieving parents sue for excessive force; and lost. Police are nothing more than shock troops now.

Know the worst part? Seeing the corruption and cancer in the government but no one else fucking cares. These people control your lives more than you know. Of course I'm just crazy right? I'm just a wackjob that should leave this country right? I'm more patriotic than most people, because I care more than most people so. See my username? My avatar? Common themes in this modern world right? Surveillance and such.

so many republicans damn didnt get enough after 8 years of Bush...dont be scared of change .......

1. Mike Gravel

2. Sam Brownback

3. Barack obama

I have no idea who the first two guys are....><

I saw memory of the camps in highschool...its a disturbing/poignant movie. Very effective. I wouldn't watch it again though, I'll never forgot what I saw the first time, and that gave me nightmares.... Its a movie that makes you hate the cruelty of humanity. I think everyone should watch it once.

My registers just fried trying to compute what chain of question responses gave you Gravel, Brownback and Obama. :lol: