tdblank

School Help

18 posts in this topic

Hey everyone, I dunno if this is newbie or not, but my school puts up blocks on special websites that they think are "inappropriate", such as YouTube, which i think is BS. If you could help me out here with bypassing it that would be awesome. Thanks

Hey everyone, I dunno if this is newbie or not, but my school puts up blocks on special websites that they think are "inappropriate", such as YouTube, which i think is BS. If you could help me out here with bypassing it that would be awesome. Thanks

Tor https://www.torproject.org/

Proxy Servers

Proxy Web Clients (http://www.lolfirewall.com)

Put the Web Site's IP Address to trick the filtering system.

PhProxy if you have apache or something.

I don't recommend bypassing filters just to play games while you should be doing school work or something..

And at least learn how a proxy works.

First of all, they're doing the right thing. School isn't for watching youtube or playing games. :lol:

Na, I'm just teasin', but any sort of proxy is the way here.

You can use mine...http://sneakmethru.com if it isn't blocked yet.

You should try writing a really good letter to the superintendent about it or something, and get it published in your school or local town newspaper.

I would be happy to help you out with this.

set up an apache server on your home network, add authorization requirements to a directory,install php, put surrogafier in the private directory, problem solvedddddddd. (phproxy or cgi proxy will work as well, but i prefer surrogafier..)

haha thanks well sorry about the not reading posts and posting rite away stuff... I am good at html and java and stuff but new to this...

Look into SSH tunneling. If you run your own SSH server and have portable firefox and portable PuTTY on a flash drive, its pretty much sure fire.

Hey is command prompt blocked?

looks like all the standard responses are back up.. if you want to be ridiculous try setting up another internet connection on the computer.. dial up if its near a telephone line, or maybe a usb wifi adapter if theres nearbywifi or evdo if you got the cash ... web based proxy is probably your best bet though.

Place a hardware keylogger such as the classic: Key Katcher or USB KeyCarbon

On the administrator's desktop, log all his passwords, log into whatever you need to depending how the network is setup and redefine what's restricted...

This can also be accomplished with a household *** or bribery which would probley cost around 10,000 dollars + to guarantee you wont be in trouble.

*** = A metal object I shouldn't mention incase it's used.

Ultrasurf works extremly well, just make shure you turn off the golden lock icon that appears above the task bar

Edited by Korbolt

yeah my school had this problem, and all proxy sites were blocked, so i left my computer on at home, went to school, in a text file i typed "mstsc" and saved it as cool.bat then ran it, and connected to my computers ip, tadaa! i can now go on any site my home computer can. :D

you can also add drives that your computer can connect to, like for my schools documents, depending on which account you're logged into, that accounts files are on an H:\ drive so i added that, and i copied files to and from each computer. :P sooo if all proxy sites are blocked, or the school has realy strict filtering such as everything on port 80....this post was for you, i think remote desktop connects to 3389

Edited by Dooms_day

it might not work at your school but....when the school bans a site, it bans the url. So if your favourite site (say binrev) got banned cause of one who person said intentionally/unintentionally something which gets picked up in the schools security software the whole of binrev gets banned at school. :angry:

If when you're at home you ping/dns lookup binrev, you'll get their ip address, say 123.345.567.789 Now if you put that in the header at school, you'll go to the site and the website will be free to be shown. However if you go on a page on binrev, with a blocked word or some pr0n in it, that page in particular will be blocked (the security program still scans the page), but you can still access all the unblocked pages on that site... ^_^

Hope that helps, and sorry if anyone's already said that

(if you dont know how to ping a site, copy this code into notepad, and save as pin.bat Then run it)

@echo off
:A
cls
set /p S="Please enter the website you want to find the ip address of: "
tracert %S%
pause > nul
goto A

hmm, meh, it wont ping, oh well tracert works just as well. At the top of the program after you enter the name of the site you want to trace, it will say "tracing route to XXXXXX.XXX [12.23.45.56]" Thats the number you need.

This should probrably unblock youtube, because they propbrably just ban sites like youtube and myspace as soon as they got the software for no reason that they contain bad things.

If i've been condescending at all, im very sorry -_-

Edited by Poetic-Justice

it might not work at your school but....when the school bans a site, it bans the url.

If when you're at home you ping/dns lookup binrev, you'll get their ip address, say 123.345.567.789 Now if you put that in the header at school, you'll go to the site and the website will be free to be shown.

Not always that straightforward... sometimes they include an IP address in the block as well. If that is the case, you can convert the IP address to a decimal number and use that instead:

http://1161501128/

http://1161501128/forums/

IP address or the decimal equivalent won't always work; sometimes if the web server is hosting multiple sites, you'll either get the default site or a "bad hostname" error. But it's worth a shot, at least.

I had this problem for a while my freshman year and then now 10th grade its a big problem the only flaw in the script they made to block websites it that they showed an ip and where it was blocked kinda similar to this

TCS.HOSTNAME.(ip here).true

change it to false in the url and u can get on the site... REAL secure huh? lmfao