Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MindPhreak_Meekrab

213-363-0163

11 posts in this topic

I found it in my silverbook from long time ago, but I dont remember what it was, so I pranked it and I got a duisturbing email from craigslist concerning BDSM...

Who Has 213-363-0163 and why do they have such a grudge?

Edited by Phreaker Meekrab

that's what you get for calling numbers you shouldn't be. why would you prank call it to find out what it is? it sounds like a familiar tone though, maybe somebody from the forums with a wildgate VMB.

Edited by faceman

213-363-0163? Uhh, that's one of my voicemails, I don't see what it has to do with BDSM. Anyway, I got a call earlier this evening with the following message:

18.wav

Also, how does it tie in with craigslist?

213-363-0163? Uhh, that's one of my voicemails, I don't see what it has to do with BDSM. Anyway, I got a call earlier this evening with the following message:

18.wav

Also, how does it tie in with craigslist?

It may be just a strange coincidence, but thoughphreaker, sorry for pranking it.

I pretended to be a sensaphone...

:P

I found it in my silverbook from long time ago, but I dont remember what it was, so I pranked it and I got a duisturbing email from craigslist concerning BDSM...

If you called it, why would you get an email from craigslist??? They can get your email from Caller ID now???

If you called it, why would you get an email from craigslist??? They can get your email from Caller ID now???

According to Zeph, it was possibly somebody on this forum, because the info was virtually Identical...

Heres what was posted with stuff censored.

Reply to: (Censored)@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-12-15, 2:42AM MST

My name is Roy, I am a young phone phreak from Edmonton. I'm a special guy, i was the first student enrolled in the Evan Doorbell memorial kindergarten. Yep it's a real place. I would like to play with phone sex with a twist of bdsm. I've always wanted to be tied with phone cord and spanked with the handset of a payphone. I'll be up late talking to sexy phone phreaks on the conf, so call me anytime day or night. 780 (Censored)

Location 1 Mile Radius From EPCOR Substation 200

Ok, sofar 2 dudes called me and I told em somebody put up a prank ad. NOW I AM PISSED.

I had it removed, I liked it at first, but it got to be lamesauce afterwords...