Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fod

Screen Shots

22 posts in this topic

Some idiot ran my VNC exe when I was working on a clients computer. Notice he is trying to sniff the traffic and has a bunch of lame scripts on his desktop

skiddie2.jpg

officedepotglich.jpg

Isn't this the *NIX section? Why are you two posting your lame Windows boxes? ;)

Who said anything about Linux?.. ;)

I'd post a screenshot of my BSD workstation, but there isn't anything to show... I spend most of my time outside of X, starting it only too browse the occasional website using Firefox.

Even still, My complaint has more validity here then the windows garbage that was posted above... :roll:

I'm getting my mileage out of this pic.

200711291737531280x1024lm9.png

Gentoo Hardened + XFCE4 showing off built-in compositor (transparency, shadows).

screen2jf1.th.png

I took this screenshot a couple of months ago, but very little has changed. Double screens ftw!

post-4280-1201818155_thumb.png

Well, OS X is Unix and that is what I'm using at the moment. Just a vanilla OS X desktop though.

osx-dt.jpg

Well, OS X is Unix and that is what I'm using at the moment. Just a vanilla OS X desktop though.

Actually it's based on the NetBSD Darwin core but I get your where your comming from :) Nice wallpaper, dont let it near any german stage magicans though <_<

herz minz

screenshotakumauu5.th.png

thats my wallpaper on my n800 , its a nice background

Actually it's based on the NetBSD Darwin core but I get your where your comming from :) Nice wallpaper, dont let it near any german stage magicans though <_<

OS X is based on FreeBSD.

OS X is based on FreeBSD.

Thanks for out smart-arsing me!!!! :o

*gets coat, leaves quietly* :D

Isn't this the *NIX section? Why are you two posting your lame Windows boxes? ;)

its not lame....i thought its pretty pretty :wub: