Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tokachu

MySpace hacker gets 110 years

29 posts in this topic

When some idiot is getting all this glory for being a script kiddy, just smile and walk away. Then later you can change his grades all to F's.

That seems unnecessary, not to mention lacking discreteness. The situation can be easily played better without any hacking on your part. Just discretely provide him with a tutorial on changing grades through hacking, then you can smile and walk away. He will make front page news!

Extra credit, since it's human to take things too far every once in a while:

Since you can edit the tutorial (or you wrote it yourself) before providing it to him, and you know he is a script kiddie, then you know he will follow the script you write. Use imagination. Your preparation time is virtually infinite.

Edited by Samodelkin

Why underage girls are there, a website like MySpace knows what dangers that can face underages.

That's why we've to read the Terms & conditions

EDIT:why do someone be attracted to a female without b**bs

Edited by MaRo

Brings up something I have been thinking about for awhile. As computer and computer know how gets more predominate and merges with normal society...when does one start or stop becoming a "hacker".

My case and point: Nobody calls someone who owns a gun a Musketeer anymore now that anyone can walk into a Wal-Mart and buy one.

Bad example, if you own a Musket and you use it, then you are a Musketeer. And to the point, if you own a computer, you're not automatically a hacker. Just like the Musket, if you just have it for show, your not a musketeer, but if you use it alot (for the hacker prospective of this it is 'using' vs 'hacking away') you're a Musketeer

But you see that is the problem.

Currently in the lexicon of our language, when you mess with something with a computer, it is considered a hack.

So then the big question is: Is everyone who uses hacks are a hacker?

I think that is the main mislabeling right there. That is what I mean. Just because you use a gun does that make you a Musketeer? Because a Musketeer also has morals and ranks, something that guns owners do not currently have. Also, there are no real Musketeers or "Gun Troops" anymore. Why? Because now we all use guns. Its not a mysterious element in our society anymore.

Thus again, the more we use computers the more we will be hacking it. Thus, at what point, does the word "hacker" applies to anyone anymore when by technical standards everyone becomes a hackers because everyone hacks computers as a norm.

only those who do not understand hacking, misuse the term. Anyone who has a basic understanding of the hacking community knows what a true hacker is. And it is my opinion that those who do not understand the hacking community and misuse the title of hacker should mean nothing to a serious hacker. You know wether or not you are a true hacker, what others say should not matter.

When some idiot is getting all this glory for being a script kiddy, just smile and walk away. Then later you can change his grades all to F's.

^_^ interesting

Why underage girls are there, a website like MySpace knows what dangers that can face underages.

That's why we've to read the Terms & conditions

EDIT:why do someone be attracted to a female without b**bs

The girls lie and put their age as 14 then in their about me they say "Im not really 14 im 13 I go to Blah Blah Blah Middle School, I like to drink my smirnoff blah blah blah", Im in high school I know this I get friend requests from middle schoolers all the time. but yea if ur not that age teens from 13-17 are lame and not worth the risk when u can just find a girl who is like 19 or 20 who needs "money for college" or a girl worth meeting/ inteligent enough to have a conversation with.