Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jelliott7593

Pwned by China?

12 posts in this topic

Must.... Resist.....

HACKED BY CHINESE!

This was just the first time it was reported in the media. Well maybe not the first, but point being there's a lot stuff like this that goes on that the general public never hears about.

Edited by duper

"I'm very aware that a lot of our systems are vulnerable to cyber attack from a variety of places," Bush said at a joint news conference with Australian Prime Minister John Howard."

Edited by Dejected Deity

"I'm very aware that a lot of our systems are vulnerable to cyber attack from a variety of places," Bush said at a joint news conference with Australian Prime Minister John Howard."

And in this article we give you step-by-step instruction on how to do so!

That's brilliant. Letting the whole world know that.

China denies hacking into Pentagon

my ass their just laughing their asses and selling or info to terrorist of course well then im off to canada

Pretty much every IP address in my hosts.deny file is from China. I am running the denyhosts.py python script that scans auth.log for repeated failed attempts at bogus user/password combinations, and it adds the offending IP's to the hosts.deny file.

Another article on the subject, that I read linked to from Bruce Schneier's blog (http://www.schneier.com/blog/)

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/busi...icle2980250.ece

Edited by bpa

I love how they just post it for anyone to see, so they can make use feel so secure! :roll:

They're already attacking our women and children by tainting our toys and cosmetics. Why wouldn't they attack our computers too?

The real question is, was it endorsed by the Chinese gov't, or just some hacker group.

What's funny is both are very distinct possibilities.

They're looking for the secret ingredient in Coca-Cola so they can rip it off. Soon you'll find it on shelves along with chocolate W&W's.