Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vangald

How to obtain a Windows Vista Serial

8 posts in this topic

I have a copy of windows Vista and I can't find it's serial. I was wondering if there is a way to find out what serial goes with this copy? Like if there is a file on the disc that Vista checks to see if what you entered at the registration screen is legit. Or does it just check if it is a number that can be generated in a legit manner?

You might as well call Microsoft. From what I heard, the tech support doesn't care that much about giving you another serial if you sound legit.

I see. I remember them giving some folks trouble when XP was released. That and I am never super keen on calling tech support at most places. I finally found the key for this copy though. Thanks for the tool.

I see. I remember them giving some folks trouble when XP was released. That and I am never super keen on calling tech support at most places. I finally found the key for this copy though. Thanks for the tool.

If it is a Legit Disc, just call M$, they will ask you for the number on the inside rim ofthe disc, ask you to verify a few things on the disc, and BAM .. They will pound out a new serial like that ...

Trust that .. I bought a CD folder from a Crackhead, had XP Home, and Pro in there, and the lady even said, as long as you can tell then the disc is a pretty color when the light hits it, they know you have a legit disc ... I know its crazy, but I got a new Serial for those discs, and they work great.

If it is a Legit Disc, just call M$, they will ask you for the number on the inside rim ofthe disc, ask you to verify a few things on the disc, and BAM .. They will pound out a new serial like that ...

Trust that .. I bought a CD folder from a Crackhead, had XP Home, and Pro in there, and the lady even said, as long as you can tell then the disc is a pretty color when the light hits it, they know you have a legit disc ... I know its crazy, but I got a new Serial for those discs, and they work great.

Wow, tips on Social Engineering from a crack-head! You can't make this up folks ;)

Seriously though, it is a good tip for those that find themselves in a similar situation.

I demoed this trick live on phreak phactor and yes it does work.

Might do some good to download that episode, and isolate that section and listen to it. Maybe make that an MP3 on its own, and throw it up somewhere as a Social Engineer Trick ...

i got in trouble b4 with a post like this .....just call mircosoft and have the legit cd and wat not and they might just give u a number