Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
w3lshrarebit

ep 200-what was that?

8 posts in this topic

Right then, what was the really shocking surprise hinted at about 6 hours and 21 minutes in?

No, I don't think it is prying to ask. There are no coincidences...especially when you get to edit your words ;)

Anyone care to speculate?

Edited by w3lshrarebit

The mp3 of the episode is sitting there in my "to-listen" directory, and I have to admit, I'm a bit intimidated. I'm afraid to even start it because I know I'll just have to put it on hold in 30 minutes to an hour when something comes up.

A 7 hour podcast in your "to-listen" is a truly daunting thing. Maybe I'll get started on it this afternoon.

i finally finished it. great episode, it took me a long car trip and a few extra days to finish. and contrary to ntheory's ipod assumption, it only takes a few seconds to fast forward to the end of the ep. but then again ntheory is a basehead.

i finally finished it. great episode, it took me a long car trip and a few extra days to finish. and contrary to ntheory's ipod assumption, it only takes a few seconds to fast forward to the end of the ep. but then again ntheory is a basehead.

The biggest basehead I know.

I just finished it, 2:19 am here, I started it at 2pm today. I had to pause a couple times, but I've been listening to it all day. It's really something.

I don't know what to say really, I've been here for a long ass time, I know I don't post as often as I should, or should have in the past. It took me forever to actually register to post, I still barely know anyone here personally, but it still feels like a family of sorts. I've always been in the shadows lurking. I feel sort of a connection with everyone involved I've been listening to it since day 1 and it's really great to be able to experience some of the things that's gone on with binrev. It's been a journey. I really hate to see that it's the end of the radio show.

It was kind of a kick in the ass at the end when the air went silent. Maybe I'm a big tit but I feel a little empty, I felt kind of an emptiness when it was over. I really appreciate everything Stank and the rest of the people have done with the show, all of the media is great. It's a shame that some of it has to be cut off, but we all have to move on some time.

Thanks for the great laughs, wealth of information, rants, etc. I would love to shout to everyone, but the list would be huge, most of you are still here so that's great.

BRR will be missed by me at least.

Edited by ghostshadow

Still listening to the episode now at work...

Hate to see the last episode come and go... hope their will be more or something similar in the future...

I need to go back thru and listen to some of the more older episodes..

Great job guys, best wishes.. hope the community still sticks together etc...

Thanks

Walcy

I just finished it, 2:19 am here, I started it at 2pm today. I had to pause a couple times, but I've been listening to it all day. It's really something.

I don't know what to say really, I've been here for a long ass time, I know I don't post as often as I should, or should have in the past. It took me forever to actually register to post, I still barely know anyone here personally, but it still feels like a family of sorts. I've always been in the shadows lurking. I feel sort of a connection with everyone involved I've been listening to it since day 1 and it's really great to be able to experience some of the things that's gone on with binrev. It's been a journey. I really hate to see that it's the end of the radio show.

It was kind of a kick in the ass at the end when the air went silent. Maybe I'm a big tit but I feel a little empty, I felt kind of an emptiness when it was over. I really appreciate everything Stank and the rest of the people have done with the show, all of the media is great. It's a shame that some of it has to be cut off, but we all have to move on some time.

Thanks for the great laughs, wealth of information, rants, etc. I would love to shout to everyone, but the list would be huge, most of you are still here so that's great.

BRR will be missed by me at least.

I will second that. I listened to it during my work yesterday. It really gets me thinking about starting something else, something to give back to the community that I have learned so much from. Or so little, however you want to look at it.

Right then, what was the really shocking surprise hinted at about 6 hours and 21 minutes in?

No, I don't think it is prying to ask. There are no coincidences...especially when you get to edit your words ;)

Anyone care to speculate?

there are absolutely no coincidences don't think of it as an end to everything :)