hazzahacker

a Hacking A Admin computer and delating there account

11 posts in this topic

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the admins at my school are realy cheesing me off they cna tbe hacked eney hlp plz

soz for not putting the full description there on windows xp all the puters are connected by

LAN and the are loads of dirves there pass protected i need help changing there pass to get on ahd show them whos is

boss can eney one help and some times .BAT files are blocked and i hardly want them to know i was there

Edited by hazzahacker

admins like password protected ,,,,windows?? lacking info

Edited by rockermm2

I'm not sure what you're asking about; so I'll just quote this from the rules:

3. DEFINITION OF "HACKING"

Hacking is about production, not destruction; it involves curiosity, research, analysis, knowledge, the creation of new ideas, the discovery of amazing breakthroughs, and the sharing of information with those who will use it responsibly. Hacking is not illegal activity. The Digital Dawg Pound and the Binary Revolution Forums will not take any responsibility for your actions, nor do we condone any sort of illegal activity, especially in the name of hacking.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the admins at my school are realy cheesing me off they cna tbe hacked eney hlp plz

soz for not putting the full description there on windows xp all the puters are connected by

LAN and the are loads of dirves there pass protected i need help changing there pass to get on ahd show them whos is

boss can eney one help and some times .BAT files are blocked and i hardly want them to know i was there

lol

DON'T FLAME TEH NUBIES! THIS IS NUBIE HQ!!!! .....But it can be moved to the Bitbox, you know... ;)

i wasnt flaming. i was giving a suggestion.

yup thats true

Edited by rockermm2

booter properly responded to the post.

*THREAD CLOSED*