Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doug

Conf

36 posts in this topic

I have never been on the So Cal conf. When you call in, is it always completely silent when no one else in on, or is it not working properly? I only ask because I am used to some soft of prompt.

it's silent. It's the as the original socal loops (low end / high end) this basically only being the low end version but of course holding more than 2 people.

Usually some people go on around 12am - 3am PT. i'm hoping to get more on during more hours (earlier in the day as well)

I've been meaning to hop on there. It's been along time since I've talked to everyone.

Yeah man. I've been meaning to post it for a few months now. The SoCal has been pretty empty up until recently. But we could sure use some more people on there. Get back to phreaking!

w00t. I wasn't around when the SoCal was legendary. I've heard stories about it though. lol. I'll definitely hop on this time around. (did Kevin Mitnick really get on??)

I'll do a conf this Friday night if anyone is game.

I'll do a conf this Friday night if anyone is game.

Sure, I'm sure I could jump on for a little while Fridays seem to always be long busy days for I. What time did you have in mind.

The SoCal was always a bridge where you'd just call in every night and see who was on; we didn't have to actually make "appointments" to hop on. You'd just call in and if you heard a number announcement, you'd ask "Who's on the bridge?" Some of us have been calling in more lately, but you guys can decide on a time to meet on there anyway I guess.

Friday night would probably be a good thing. Maybe a usually weekly conf meetings. everyone is welcome. What's a good time for everyone

Friday night it is. I'll try to be on both nights. ;)

Doug you have my number. Call me and 3 way me in when people are on Friday night. I'm going to Boston for the weekend to hangout with a friend, so I probably won't be able to talk long, if at all, but I'd like to hop on and say what up if possible!

To the guys who called at 2AM (edit: Royal): Thanks for the lulz

Edit: Your dox-finding skills are aaaaamazing

Edited by McGrewSecurity

Why is my name coming up all of a sudden about some phone call you received? You should be asking who called you instead of putting the blame on me.

Anyway, I was asleep all night. Anyone go on the socal? I hope I didn't miss anyone I haven't talked to in a while.

Why is my name coming up all of a sudden about some phone call you received? You should be asking who called you instead of putting the blame on me.

Anyway, I was asleep all night. Anyone go on the socal? I hope I didn't miss anyone I haven't talked to in a while.

Whoever it was that called was being called Royal by the other guy on the conf whenever I got on after I got the call. If it wasn't really you then I apologize.

Whoever it was: you could have dropped docs on me a lot easier by whois'ing my domain.

Whoever it was that called was being called Royal by the other guy on the conf whenever I got on after I got the call. If it wasn't really you then I apologize.

Whoever it was: you could have dropped docs on me a lot easier by whois'ing my domain.

Are you sure it was this conf? That doesn't really sound like something the guys on the So Cal would do. Perhaps it was the pla, or some noob on a party line.

Are you sure it was this conf? That doesn't really sound like something the guys on the So Cal would do. Perhaps it was the pla, or some noob on a party line.

That I am sure of. Hopped on immediately after the call was over, since I remembered this thread, and they were talking about the call. So yeah.

I'm pretty sure that you were called because everyone thought you were a smart guy and people wanted to talk to you and see what you were about. I dont think anyone cared about "dropping your docs". That's kiddie stuff. I'm pretty sure people just wanted to chat.

I'm pretty sure that you were called because everyone thought you were a smart guy and people wanted to talk to you and see what you were about. I dont think anyone cared about "dropping your docs". That's kiddie stuff. I'm pretty sure people just wanted to chat.

I'm fine with that. 2AM isn't the best time though, and the guy didn't seem too interested in talking to me about anything specific. The only thing he was specific about was that I should "protect my docs" or whatever.

It's possible that two people were talking to you. I think that might have been someone else in the background saying that.

Well I can assure you McGrew, that I never called you. I do remember hopping on the conf after some call was made, but I didn't know it was you. I was on my cell driving back from getting Chinese Food.

removed.

unity: I've completely ruled that out through many means.

Edited by zoe

zoe: maybe that WAS the last person that called you...calling you BACK? or someone who had access to their phone?

Edited by unity

Okay I'm sorry for whoever is getting called but this seriously has nothing to do with the SoCal Bridge. Nobody has confirmed with me that goess on the socal so far that people have been calling anyone and everyone is normally accounted for on that conference. I know people still go on the beehive bridge but that would only be if you're calling that conf directly. SoCal bridge has nothing never did have anything to do with call logs and stuff like that.