BSDfan

Binrev Radio - Episode #200

32 posts in this topic

The streaming episode was cut off about 5 hours into it. (11:35 PM PST)

yeah, I noticed that too (around 2:30 ish). May we please have download? Soon?

Edited by w3lshrarebit

Yeah I noticed that too... took it as a sign from God that I should stop drinking & browsing the internet and go to bed in order that I might be able to get up and go to work on time. ;-)

Looking forward to 'act two'.

Munge.

Yeah I noticed that too... took it as a sign from God that I should stop drinking & browsing the internet and go to bed in order that I might be able to get up and go to work on time. ;-)

Just a request/suggestion for StankDawg, when you make episode #200 available in the archive can you please fragment it into a few pieces.

Seeking to position on my MP3 player is quite slow and thus would be a pain to seek to the location where the stream gave up... 5 hours in.

Cheers,

Mungewell.

Just a request/suggestion for StankDawg, when you make episode #200 available in the archive can you please fragment it into a few pieces.

Seeking to position on my MP3 player is quite slow and thus would be a pain to seek to the location where the stream gave up... 5 hours in.

Cheers,

Mungewell.

I wish I could. Unfortunately, due to the limitations of my computer-machine, I had a hard enough time getting the damn thing complete in the first place. I realize that this sucks for situations like yours, but this time, there really is not much I can do about it without chopping it up and totally ruining the sound quality.

If someone else wants to do it for me after it is released, they are more than welcome and I will put it up in our archive.

I WANT MY BINREV! NOW NOW NOW!!!! GIMMIE MY BINREV!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!

Hope someone gets the reference and I dont sound like a complete twat! :lol: