BSDfan

Binrev Radio - Episode #200

32 posts in this topic

It's been awhile since the last episode, I keep checking back every few days.. B)

hehehe, anyone else dieing of anticipation? *drools* ;)

I check every now and again as well, but while waiting I've gone back and downloaded all the past episodes as well as default radio, phreakfactor and a few others to occupy my time.

Big episode...taking a lot of work to put this together. It will probably towards the end of the month.

Know all you guys are busy, anticipated the wait.

Looking forward to it ! Got a new MP3 player to test out.

Just reminded me of an episode i wanted to listen to again. I couldn't find it when i looked through them but... Does anyone remember the episode where they first talked about data forensics and i believe it was stank who mentioned this program that would grab bits off the hd and make them readable so you could attempt to pull data off it. Its been a while and i may be totally off but i do remember it was one of the first episodes where they talked about data forensics.

I can't wait. I've only been listening since April of this year, but I've managed to listen to all 199 episodes since then (iRiver every day at work). I've also been checking out other shows like RFA & Default which are also pretty sweet. Microsoft fanboy to open source pimp in six months, not bad...

:)

Just reminded me of an episode i wanted to listen to again. I couldn't find it when i looked through them but... Does anyone remember the episode where they first talked about data forensics and i believe it was stank who mentioned this program that would grab bits off the hd and make them readable so you could attempt to pull data off it. Its been a while and i may be totally off but i do remember it was one of the first episodes where they talked about data forensics.

Check out Episode 149.

Big episode...taking a lot of work to put this together. It will probably towards the end of the month.

I got the impression from you 'talking it up' in the last episode that it would be live.... or am I wrong?

Munge.

I got the impression from you 'talking it up' in the last episode that it would be live.... or am I wrong?

Munge.

Probably not...but the details are not totally set in stone yet. ;) (but seriously, probably not :( )

Hey StankDawg, Any news on the new episode? ^_^ hasn't been talked about for several days...

Hey StankDawg, Any news on the new episode? ^_^ hasn't been talked about for several days...

I have been out of town for business all week.

The episode is recorded and complete but still needs to be edited, converted, and mixed (and then uploaded). I will post more details hopefully very soon. I might even have it up on the stream by this week, but I will post confirmation once I get it finalized.

quick edit: I guarantee that you will here some shocking things on this episode. There are several, so even if you suspect something, the odds are that one of them is bound to surprise you. ;)

update:

Editing is complete. I will hopefully finish the rest of it this evening.

Will there ever be a torrent or FTP of all of the episodes? I've been wanting to get them all for my MP3 player, but I'm too lazy to go one by one.

Will there ever be a torrent or FTP of all of the episodes? I've been wanting to get them all for my MP3 player, but I'm too lazy to go one by one.

http://www.binrev.com/radio/archive/

** I guess you guys didn't realize what I was trying to say with the link. Just download them direct.

Edited by isolationX

i have almost all of them on my server i should be able to get a torrent up I'll let you know when i am seeding it :)

-E

You already did episode 200? I wanted to find out the date and what time to call in.... I can't wait

Great news on the episode being done. My checking must be filling the logs.

The episode is uploaded and scheduled and will air tonight on the stream.

If you are a hardcore BRR fan, you will not want to miss this stream! It will not be up on the podcast until later this week and those people who listen to it on the stream will get all of the secrets before everyone else and probably ruin it for you like a dick. ;)

So listen tonight!

See The forum blog for more information on content.

Jheez, I've been waiting months for a 7 hour episode?... I like the show and all.. but I'm not going to spend an entire 7 hours listening to simply feedback about the last few years of BinRev.

Way to ruin a potentiality good episode.. I won't be streaming a radio show for 7 hours, how about you just upload it..

mmkay? ;)

Edited by BSDfan

Jheez, I've been waiting months for a 7 hour episode?... I like the show and all.. but I'm not going to spend an entire 7 hours listening to simply feedback about the last few years of BinRev.

Way to ruin a potentiality good episode.. I won't be streaming a radio show for 7 hours, how about you just upload it..

mmkay? wink.gif

how about we send the link to everyone but you.

mmkay? ;)

I realize this. I will put the file out for download later this week. Actually...maybe I will wait until the weekend now... ;) Class, you can thank BSDfan for the extra lag time. :P

Oh crap. I feel sick. As if a piece of me just died. WHY GOD....WHY!!!! :omfg: