cr250

gta underground 2 ENGLISH files needed

5 posts in this topic

anyone got these files?the games is vice city and underground 2 murged into 1 by russian coders but the english has been made ti RUSSIAN and i cant read it and need english files

or what files do you use for language?and i will ask someone for information on writing enflish files

i doubt anyone would really help seeing as how this is not a warez site its and EDUCATION site. if you really want, it there is always google if you know how to search right.

Please define "murged", and maybe "enflish" while you're at it! :lol:

EDIT:

I did a quick bit of research...

GTA Underground 2 is a mix of Grand Theft Auto - Vice City and Need for Speed Underground 2.

This is no GTAVC or GTAU2

You're just playing a normal Vice City, but with pimpt cars (and other missions)

So basically, they didn't "merge" the games. They swapped some of the car models, and changed a couple of missions. :roll: You could probably get the cars from any GTA fan site, and install them yourself...

Edited by n0x

i doubt anyone would really help seeing as how this is not a warez site its and EDUCATION site.
Its not warez if you own a legit copy of gta:vc. The gta mods are usually just a few files that replace some of the resource files in a legit intsall. There are actually some very impressive mods for the gta games (one even makes it multiplayer).

cr250 have you checked GTAForums.com? I haven't modded gta in years but I remember that as being a great resource and I'm sure the members there can point you in the right direction.

Edited by lmnk

Its not warez if you own a legit copy of gta:vc. The gta mods are usually just a few files that replace some of the resource files in a legit intsall. There are actually some very impressive mods for the gta games (one even makes it multiplayer).

hmm.... I stand corrected and curious.... :ninja:

Edited by OmegaProphet