Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
doug

Default Radio

23 posts in this topic

Default Radio (with hosts decoder & lucky225) is premiering the first stream TOMMOROW (friday) at 9pm ET/6pm PT. If you miss it don't worry the show will be up for archive as well.

The show will be on CBZone (my own personal webradio network)

To listen just goto http://www.cbzone.org/default/ on Friday to listen to the stream. You can also download the show from here as well in case you miss it. Just click the live stream when the show is on, you can listen to the stream on your simple Winamp or MusicMatch or for Linux is does work for XMMS player...in other words it's streamed using a shoutcast server on linux. So be sure to catch the premier and every other default episode, friday nights.

Episode One Streams Tonight! 9pm eastern, 6pm pacific.

It's on! after 1 minute into the song i had to restart it..sorry about that. lets get this on

Good show good show...the show will be up for archive later tonight so be sure to check www.cbzone.org/default/

real good listener peak tonight

Since i have nothing else schedualed for programing the show is now being re ran again in case u missed the beginning or just want to hear it again. youll be able to download the mp3 later tonight.

I listened to it today and it was fucking awesome. You did a good job of being technical but still explaining things as best you could. I learned allot.

:D:lol::D:lol::D

haha! I got 10 min left but the show was AWESOME! I thoughaly enjoyed it, all fun, and that was awesome!

Awesome stuff. Even as a phreaking newbie (no pun intended), the level at which you speak to the audience is perfect. Just be nicer to Doug. ;)

Hey I dont mind at all if you wanna host archives. The server that hosts the download files is really slow and limited on bandwidth that's why I'm looking for alternatives soon. CBZone Radio is getting new servers for streaming to up to over 100 people for our talk radio network so we'll have plenty for Default next week and so on!

Thanks d00dz! ^_^

:mumble: Datu Direct Inc. Supports decoder lucky 225 and that irritating Engineer they have .. J/K .. LOL Good job guys, I love it... Datu Today Will Forever hold a place for you! :grr:

Fucking fantastic! :voteyes: :voteyes:

Thats my line!

Thanks d00dz! ^_^

:mumble: Datu Direct Inc. Supports decoder lucky 225 and that irritating Engineer they have .. J/K .. LOL Good job guys, I love it... Datu Today Will Forever hold a place for you! :grr:

You cant be inc...u gotta be a real company and u cannot be one. therefor your use of "Inc." is illeagle. owned.