Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
austinator

youtube

6 posts in this topic

well i have a myspace fake login for fishing and an msn, yahoo, and hotmail

but i cant find a youtube one could anyone help me in finding one??????

If you could make one for Myspace, MSN, Yahoo, and Hotmail, why can't you make one for Youtube?

If you could make one for Myspace, MSN, Yahoo, and Hotmail, why can't you make one for Youtube?

Because he didn't make it.

Don't you people realize how difficult it is to save the login page, rig it up to post the data to a php script to mail it off, and test to see if it works? I mean, it's bound to be days of work, and let's face it, I'm sure this guy has much better things to do with his time than to toil with this.

Especially when it's obviously just for his own private little phishing kit collection, and not for stealing real accounts.

A little consideration, please.

We do not help with such activities here. If you want to learn programming, or concepts behind what you are doing, then come back with a better question other than "spoon feed me".

3. DEFINITION OF "HACKING"

Hacking is about production, not destruction; it involves curiosity, research, analysis, knowledge, the creation of new ideas, the discovery of amazing breakthroughs, and the sharing of information with those who will use it responsibly. Hacking is not illegal activity. The Digital Dawg Pound and the Binary Revolution Forums will not take any responsibility for your actions, nor do we condone any sort of illegal activity, especially in the name of hacking.

THREAD CLOSED