austinator

Dos

14 posts in this topic

does anyone know of any like ping of death or smurf software or like a way to DoS a website?

Ping of death is an old denile of service which should be well patched these days, smurf software???? papasmurf.c? fraggle.c?

By the way i do not condone ddos, its lame and could get you in serious trouble. Have fun finding the broadcast amplifiers! ;)

try doing some research on botnets.

There is very little a company/website can do if they are dDOS'd by a big enough botnet other than just waiting it out.

im reading on botnets but like what exactly is it?

like a software or what?

A botnet refers to a type of bot running on an IRC network that has been created with a trojan. When an infected computer is on the Internet the bot can then start up an IRC client and connect to an IRC server. The Trojan will also have been coded to make the bot join a certain chat room once it has connected. Multiple bots can then join in one channels and the person who has made them can now spam IRC chat rooms, launch huge numbers of Denial of Service attacks against the IRC servers causing them to go down.

i found this and im like whaaa...?

i mean i kinda get it but not realy.

do you have you install trojans to do it?

Edited by austinator

Send someone a Botnet trojan that will connect them to an IRC network and channel, then I believe you can issue commands through the IRC.

It's like an IRC room full of computers that you can tell what to do.

You cant just "get one".

Bot nets have to be created. Most people create malware/trojans that install onto a users pc and then lay idle until a command is issued via the controller of the botnet.

Possessing a botnet cant get you alot of time in jail in the US.

well do you like just program them or what?

and if so with what language?

could you give me an example?

Visit My Websiteypu can download bots here but i dont know if there working as i have no interest in the things,there useless and annoying and if you use them the author problies uses everyone that downloads them,thats how most things work now

Is that really your website?

no its not my website but when i add links it says my website sorry for the confusion people

you can write in there you know, when you add a link.

why should i write?when i fill it in it works thats all the asker needs,a working link not a name and a working link