CerealKiller

Cell Phone Tracer/Reverse Lookup

16 posts in this topic

I'd like to revive this question because the need comes up for me personally on a monthly basis. I've gotten good results out of AT&T's reverse directory, but just like 411, it doesn't apply to mobles. Intelius goes a little farther, but only narrows it down to the provider and locality. Is there anything (free or otherwise) that can do reverse cellular lookup?

I doubt you will find anything out there for doing free cell phone reverse lookups. Cell phone numbers will probably never be available in reverse lookup directories for free of charge. The best route is to try and social engineer the information you are looking for from the cell phone service provider. Some cell phone service providers do support CNAM (T-Mobile I think?). If that's the case, you could try backspoofing the cell phone number.

You're all wrong! You've apparently never heard of

----NSFW----

http://phonetrace.org :)

I know that there can be no such thing, but the website looked quite convincing. You got me.

Intellius has stop offering the service. I think everyone just socials for them and charges a lot more for it.

deadwax-T-Mobile does not support CNAM.

Royal-I've been using phonetrace for years,works like a charm every time :lol:

T-Mobile sends the name of the account holder. I am in Cincinnati, but I would assume that the CNAM is sent nationwide. I know it sent my wife's CNAM to my voicemail provider. I checked and verified this a couple of days ago. They do not, however, display the CNAM of the calling party.

. They do not, however, display the CNAM of the calling party.

word -what up delysid-long time no talk..

Allow me to re-phrase that: I mean that T-Mobile does send the CNAM of the cell phone user, so you could backspoof the cell phone number to your own landline or a VoIP line that has caller ID with name.

Allow me to re-phrase that: I mean that T-Mobile does send the CNAM of the cell phone user, so you could backspoof the cell phone number to your own landline or a VoIP line that has caller ID with name.

Exactly what delysid said, just worded differently, but yer right about that-I misunderstood you at first.

WTF : where is your decency ? phonetrace is a shit, if you want to make a joke do it like a grownup

I'm writing this because I saw sites that do the same as phonetrace but in a kind style

here is an example :

----NSFW----

http://www.sat-gps-locate.com/

Edited by droops

Havoc, it was just a harmless joke. I put a smiley next to it to emphasize that. Can't always be serious, you know?

Havoc, it was just a harmless joke. I put a smiley next to it to emphasize that. Can't always be serious, you know?

this is an open forum and I guess PG13 so you could emphasized that in a better way like for example writing that Strom would like that and adding NSFW which I didn't originally include because the picture is pixelated/blocky

Can't always be serious, you know?

sure but be don't be reckless

Edited by Havoc