Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ark Rat

"Hacker Diaries"

4 posts in this topic

I picked up a book off of my A+ Cert teacher called: the hacker diaries confessions of teenage hackers. Anyone know about it?

HA! My Uncle gave me this book.

It's pretty funny to laugh at. It does include a story about H.D Moore though.

As an avid collector of all things terrible and hacker related, I've read this one, too. I believe I got it at Fry's on the discount rack for 5 bucks. As I recall it deals mostly with defacing crews, and talks a bit about Mafia Boy. Nothing epic, aside from the lulz. I'd say for 5 bucks I should have gottena 4 dollar rebate ;)

As an avid collector of all things terrible and hacker related, I've read this one, too. I believe I got it at Fry's on the discount rack for 5 bucks. As I recall it deals mostly with defacing crews, and talks a bit about Mafia Boy. Nothing epic, aside from the lulz. I'd say for 5 bucks I should have gottena 4 dollar rebate ;)

lol

So pretty much aside from reading it for the few interesting bits, kinda skip it? A little like the "Leet Hacker Handbook", which is just for teh funneh. I know it's in 1337, but it isn't 1337, so I refuse to 1337-ify it.