StankDawg

T-shirt orders are now active!

69 posts in this topic

plaese may i use the design and make my own in england, if anyone knows of free credit cards for 14 year olds that you can topup at sites and dont need parents permission then i will buy agents of the revolution subscription. its just my parents are all blah blah you shouldnt hack on and on and on.

You can make your own binrev shirts, sure. Just don't sell them and make money on them using our reputation. But you can certainly design and make your own shirts all day long and you are welcome to use any logos/graphics that you find on the site or make your own!

Unfortunately, I cannot do anything about the payment methods at this time. :(

Also, a bump to let everyone know that I will be mailing out a batch of shirts this Friday so I know that a couple of your ordered over a month ago, but I fell behind. I do have the orders and will be shipping them all this Friday. Sorry :cry:

While this thread is active, I thought I might say that I'm currently wearing my Binrev t-shirt and that I really like it. Even my girlfriend likes it, she thinks I look good in it and that it doesn't look too geeky.

UPDATE: ALL SHIRT ORDERS HAVE BEEN SENT! Sorry for teh longer than usual delay on some of them. I sent along some extra stickers and other goodies that I had laying around as an apology.

And just in case anyone cares...we have had 6 orders since January 24. So for those of you who think I am making big bank from you guys is sadly mistaken.

UPDATE: ALL SHIRT ORDERS HAVE BEEN SENT! Sorry for teh longer than usual delay on some of them. I sent along some extra stickers and other goodies that I had laying around as an apology.

And just in case anyone cares...we have had 6 orders since January 24. So for those of you who think I am making big bank from you guys is sadly mistaken.

I would have liked a sticker :P

As for the post mentioned before, I didn't have to pay any extra tax for shipping to the UK so don't worry about getting charged extra our end :>

Thanks panda im quite glad will probably order one instead of Ubuntu T-Shirt

I sent out 1 order Friday of last week. There were 2 other orders that had minor problems and one of those problem needs to be posted here as it is an announcememnt to be made to all.

WE ARE OUT OF "MEDIUM" SIZED GREEN/GREY shirts!

I will not be having any more printed. You snooze, you lose. I do have a couple (literally) of "S" and a couple more of "L" and when tehy are out, I am down to "XL". I still have all sizes in the BLACK/Orange but the smaller sizes are running out in them as well.

I am going to be bringing "XL" only to HOPE and I will have very limited quantities (as much as I can get in my suitcase)!

Ah yes!

Ordered mine and forgot to pay shipping! What a fool. Anyway now that is sorted, I shall be eagerly anticipating my new t-shirt. Big thanks to StankDawg for putting up with my idiocy ;)

$$hBl@ck

All outstanding T-shirt orders (3) shipped yesterday. You should be seeing them in about a week in the US and 2 weeks overseas.

I have received mine now and it's the dog's bollox. Wearing it with quite some pride!

Hey everyone,

is it possible to get some Shirts shipped to europe.

Yours,

HaNoCr.

Are binrev hats ever going to happen?

Can't believe I didn't check this thread before!

So Stank, is it too late to get an XL??

Or any size? Are they still available?

Can't believe I didn't check this thread before!

So Stank, is it too late to get an XL??

Or any size? Are they still available?

I think we are out of SMALL, but have everything else.

You wouldn't happen to have any XL left would you?

You wouldn't happen to have any XL left would you?

Yes, we do. That is pretty much all we have left.

I will definitely purchase one! Is there an order page?

Edited by schippystrich

Are the binrev shirts still available ?, If so where ?

Edited by tweeks

I guess this is as good a time as any to say that T shirt orders are no longer active.

Thread closed. The only place that you can get Tshirts (I have some XL left) now is at the BR407 meeting. Thanks to all that ordered and supported us, but that venture cost us more than it helped us.