StankDawg

T-shirt orders are now active!

69 posts in this topic

Got them,thx StankDawg.

Corleone

Edited by Corleone

YIPPEE!!!

Wow, they got here really fast! I'm used to waiting forever to get stuff from the states.

tn_gallery_7992_83_1852149.jpg

Thanks StankDawg :D

Hey Stank, just curious when the next order will be going out. I ordered two shirts back on the 12th. Thanks can't wait to get them. :D

The next batch will go out this Friday.

cool, i got mine!

Neato shirt.

wore it too school and people asked me questions about what it was.

the charcoal one is so good my girlfriend pinched it :-(

great quality and love the orange one thumbs up from the UK

Yay, just talked my ex into picking up a couple shirts! She got the dark gray and I got the sweet orange! Can't wait to wear mine at work ;-) I may also throw it on for one of my upcoming shows (working on producing a weekly webcast). Gotta support the revolution!

Sweet, just ordered one. I only hope you don't run out :( waiting a month seems like torture :P

Got my shirts this past week, total sweetness. I think I'll wear one on my next webcast and throw BinRev a shout ;-) Oh, and the random stickers are a nice touch (where the hell did that forensics one come from?).

BinRev t-shirt and radio show have officially been pimped...

binrev.jpg

Thanks for the pimp!

New batch of shirts went out yesterday.

Any idea when the next batch of t-shirts will be sent?

Any idea when the next batch of t-shirts will be sent?

Last batch just went out on Monday. I only have 1 outstanding order that came in right after the cutoff. I will make one last shipment before the holidays probably on Wednesday or Thursday before I go out of town for the holidays.

The last batch of shirts will ship Thursday. I will be out of town for the rest of the year and into January for work so any orders placed tonight or early tomorrow morning will be shipped before I leave Thursday night. Any orders placed after that will not be fulfilled until I get back in town which is not until after January 7, 2008.

Hehe, I got my t-shirt :) Thanks Stankdawg. I might also pay the 25$ contribution to become and agent of the revolution. Just as an indicator, how much does it cost per month to host binrev.com?

Hehe, I got my t-shirt :) Thanks Stankdawg. I might also pay the 25$ contribution to become and agent of the revolution. Just as an indicator, how much does it cost per month to host binrev.com?

Well I negotiated a deal with our current host (caro) and cannot reveal what we worked out, but I can tell you that our last host (which we outgrew) was $300 per month. I *DO NOT* pay that much now, thanks to caro.net which helped keep binrev alive. That is just for hosting and does not include software licenses.

Heywhat about us that are for lack of a better work FAT. iwear a xxl at the smallest (ialso like to wearit loose) is there any way i can get a xxl.andif so i will want both

Heywhat about us that are for lack of a better work FAT. iwear a xxl at the smallest (ialso like to wearit loose) is there any way i can get a xxl.andif so i will want both

Anything larger than XL costs more money and I couldn't afford to get them printed. I was planning to get them in the next batch, but since no one bought the current batch of shirts and I am left with over 100 of each design sitting in my garage, I do not see any more coming in the future. Sorry.

Anything larger than XL costs more money and I couldn't afford to get them printed. I was planning to get them in the next batch, but since no one bought the current batch of shirts and I am left with over 100 of each design sitting in my garage, I do not see any more coming in the future. Sorry.

maybe i can pay for the prints like for iron ons just like 2 i will pay full t shirt price

Do you know if i will get taxed on a t-shirt i live in the uk. I got taxed for some stuff from think geek and lost all my savings :angry:

Do you know if i will get taxed on a t-shirt i live in the uk. I got taxed for some stuff from think geek and lost all my savings :angry:

*I* do not charge any extra taxes...I don't know about paypal but I do not think that they do either. Can anyone else who ordered from the UK respond with a definite answer?

plaese may i use the design and make my own in england, if anyone knows of free credit cards for 14 year olds that you can topup at sites and dont need parents permission then i will buy agents of the revolution subscription. its just my parents are all blah blah you shouldnt hack on and on and on.