g3x

Hacker Training

3 posts in this topic

Well the other one was too large to search.

Old thread:

http://www.binrev.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27156

But what is happening with the mentorship program, I signed up but did it already start because I am on vacation and its a little bit hectic.

I have had no news on this project. I believe that it is dead. It is a very large project and people keep underestimating it when they volunteer. Then it sits and nothing happens. This is bad because if we do start a new version of this in the future people will not trust or believe in it because the old one failed. I think we need to accept that this project failed (for now) and let it go. No one wants to admit that they failed, but it is what it is.

As far as I know, The original mailing list still exists, but I never really saw the use for it when we have the forums. I did not remove it since someone people may prefer it to the forums for some reason.

If I get some time in the future to take this project on, I will announce it again, but until then, I consider this project "on hiatus".

Sorry. :(

It's true about the mailing list. I sign up that same night it came out. It was good for the first month then it dead out. I don't people failed it's just that most of the users have family or work a lot that they don't have time. Trust me I stay up every night trying to catch up to things on here.

One day this project will take off. I guess for now it's dead...

Other thing StankDawg like the last show you did. Share the Kool-Aid secret...