Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
john8675309

www.Sipmeeting.com

4 posts in this topic

www.sipmeeting.com

Over the past year and a half, my partners and I have been working on creating an asterisk based conferencing solution that can hold an incredible amount of callers. We designed the web interface to be easily managable while still offering full control. We even created a .mobi site for monitoring conferences.

We want to give people the chance to see our equipment so we are offering free telephone conference calling on our sample bridge. In order to use it, just go to www.sipmeeting.com and sign up for a free account.,

PLEASE USE and ABUSE THIS ALL YOU WANT, I figure you guys would be the best ones to really put it through its paces.

This looks pretty awsome, thank you very much.

Well I am glad you like it. The whole system is based off of Asterisk and Linux which has worked great thus far. We did however have to write a considerable amount of custom applications and modify a lot of other things in order to get it all to work just right.

You really have to Sign Up and log in to see the conference bridges web interface to really appreciate it.