Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
raven

2600 meetins

14 posts in this topic

Ok herz how it rolls as far as i know the closest 2600 meetin to me is in Phoenix AZ ( the AZ if you didnt know it was in Arizona) well i hate phoenix so i was wonderin if there was any way people would want to start one in PRESCOTT az, if you dont know where prescott is dont bother tryin to find it its not worth the time.

-raven-zelda.jpg

On an off note about the 2600 meetings in AZ. I'll be there over christmas break most likely. But is the January meeting going down on the 2nd?

Ok herz how it rolls as far as i know the closest 2600 meetin to me is in Phoenix AZ ( the AZ if you didnt know it was in Arizona) well i hate phoenix so i was wonderin if there was any way people would want to start one in PRESCOTT az, if you dont know where prescott is dont bother tryin to find it its not worth the time.

-raven-zelda.jpg

HOLY SHIT DUDE! i'm in 928 foo!

we have meetings. first friday of every month, in the mall!

I live in AZ as well. We meet here in phoenix (2nd floor of Borders @ 24th Street & Camelback) so drop by if you're ever in the neighborhood :). And if you meet a guy there named dual and he asks you to do some urban exploration, just excuse yourself from the table and pretend you have a phone call ^_^ .

anal?! if he asks to do any kind of exploration with a body part just run (if ANYBODY asks you that just run)...

hey neuro (sorry if butchered name) you talkin about the gatewaymall? and if so what time on the fridays and what do i look for, or who? Do you live in Prescott or PV? cuz im in PV

hey neuro (sorry if butchered name) you talkin about the gatewaymall? and if so what time on the fridays and what do i look for, or who? Do you live in Prescott or PV? cuz im in PV

prescott gateway, in the cafeteria, by the tables closest to the pay phones.

I'll PM joo.

oooh the AZ meetings are actually moved from Arizona Mills mall to the Borders place.. and yes.. I attend the AZ 2600 meetings too... wee..

:lol:

Hope to see everyone at Border's. At least we didn't get arrested during the UE. In fact, we could've taken that security guard. :ninja:

And proctology is just a hobby...

What happened on your exploration? Urban .. not anal.. lol..