Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VerbalKint

Meetings in MN?

3 posts in this topic

The 2600 meetings take place at the Mall of Somalia -- hardly a convenient location for most of the Twin Cities community. Where, if at all, do BinRev meetings take place in Minneapolis and or St. Paul?

The location for 2600 meetings has long puzzled me. I would love to attend but the venue is a serious trek. My guess is that attendance would be bolstered by a new location.

I haven't gone to the MOA yet for a 2600 meeting (plan to in september), but I would be down for a MN binrev meeting. I don't think they currently happen. Downtown Minneapolis or St. Paul at a time where we don't have to battle rush hour traffic would be cool.

The 2600 meetings take place at the Mall of Somalia -- hardly a convenient location for most of the Twin Cities community. Where, if at all, do BinRev meetings take place in Minneapolis and or St. Paul?

The location for 2600 meetings has long puzzled me. I would love to attend but the venue is a serious trek. My guess is that attendance would be bolstered by a new location.

they take place in the food court. we can be notice by the group of people laughing all with laptops lol.

as for a binrev giddie up!