Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikor

Facebook.com's Index Page Source Leaked

40 posts in this topic

I tried grabbing this from cache but a little too late. Is there any chance that someone might PM me the source? Thanks in advance!

i could. but why would you want it?

To fuel my evil schemes of internet domination

I agree with Dstroyer, why would someone want it? Couldn't possibly be any internet domination scheme....that's just crazy.

Edited by Ark Rat

What do you expect? This company is plain ignorant. They also use an early version of thttpd for their server -_-

i could. but why would you want it?

Curiosity? Isn't that what this is all about?

wink wink nudge nudge *secret handshake* i know who has it still if anyone is interested.

yea the code is down and i doubt it will be back up

Not sure if that's ever been an issue on the BinRev forums, but watch out, sites are starting to get DMCA'd over this.

I just love the direction the Internet is going. :D

I want to be around when the interweb police are formed. So I can post pics of nude judges from that jon stewart book.

ps. has facebook done anything about this code leak?

Anyone who doesn't think these forums aren't monitored is extremely naive. And while feds don't issue DMCA notices, it's still pretty irrelevant. I'll bet this forum gets monitored by a lot of different companies/government agencies.

It took 3 seconds to get it from here... OMG you people are really lame if you can't get it ...

Nah, eggy ain't a fed. Even undercovers, who are continually paranoid, aren't that spastic. Or random. Eggy is probably someone with a little too much time. Gotta admit, this is kinda funny that a website with a ton of users got its code leaked by the very users it allows access. I bet they still let 'em access. Oh well, it just means another loss for the "profile style" websites. I wonder when the MySpace code leak will happen. Because its all fun and games til MySpace gets fscked up. Then it's friggin hilarious.

I dont think Eggy's a FED, he is the last person you'll want to give a gun... or any other weapon for that matter

Nah, eggy ain't a fed. Even undercovers, who are continually paranoid, aren't that spastic. Or random. Eggy is probably someone with a little too much time. Gotta admit, this is kinda funny that a website with a ton of users got its code leaked by the very users it allows access. I bet they still let 'em access. Oh well, it just means another loss for the "profile style" websites. I wonder when the MySpace code leak will happen. Because its all fun and games til MySpace gets fscked up. Then it's friggin hilarious.

I dont think Eggy's a FED, he is the last person you'll want to give a gun... or any other weapon for that matter

Woah that post is like 2 years old.

Mega Bumpage.