Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
biosphear

Proxies

9 posts in this topic

All of my proxies (6) but one are down :pissed: :blink: and I just want to know where you guys get your proxies from. I use to use a sever my friend owned and a few others I got from google-ling the web. But I want to know what proxies you would advise for me. Any info on this would be great.

If you do not want to post the proxies on this just pm me or e-mail me.

www.samair.ru/ <- freshly updated list of socks4,socks5,webproxy,etc

www.rmccurdy.com/scripts/proxy.html <- operators proxy page

www.google.com/search?q=%22Start+Using+CGIProxy%22 (one of many search terms, directly from the rmccurdy page)

etc, it's not very hard to find a proxy.. google is your friend.

It is a bit harder to find ones that allows certain ports that get commonly abused though.

There are a ton of free shell hosts out there, you can setup your own proxy and bnc or whatever else you need.

Wrote a perl script a few days ago to grep out proxies+ports, uniq them and run them against a scanner to get the speeds and functions etc, fun fun. :)

Edited by jabzor

i know www.eliteproxies.com. Basically it is in part of a group of hundreds of proxies, so if one get banned, go home and pick another, although its not that muc better than googling.

I have Googled Proxies (got 18,200,000 sites). I just wanted to know what ones you guys recommended, and ones that you use. Thanks for the help guys. And thank you jabzor for the recommendation of www.samair.ru. Vary helpful. :voteyes:

Just be careful which ones you choose, try to set up one yourself or just don't send anything private/don't want shared through them.

Public Proxies

Officially endorsed by tcpdump

I would suggest scanning them o.O Thats how I get mine. I always need socks proxies, and I can find massive lists online, and put them together getting well over 20,000 proxies, but usually no more than 30 of them work. When scanning, almost all of them work.

i have been to a library that blocked a shitload of sites. even the friggin google search for proxies. i used another search engine and got passed it but it was stupid.

If you have a shit ton of time on your hands, you could always use Tor.

But sites are catching on to Tor, and some will block you if you're coming out from a well-known exit node.

And, like I said, hope you have a lot of time on your hands because Tor can be slow_as_hell.