Hell Reapers

Defcon Pics

32 posts in this topic

Dammm I F*CK Up by not going... This would of been my first yr... But had to work due to some fricken user that decided to download a game and screw up the 5 computers in his dept...

Those are some good pictures you took. Like the business cards, and pass you got... Question for you are you going to share the Defcon cd and the I-hack DJ cd.

Would be very interested if I could get a copy of that.. That's if you don't mind me asking...

yes i can do that

Are you going to put then on line so we could download then... Other thing were did you get your sig from?

A I-hack DJ CD???? Sounds interesting. I'd love to get a hold of that. I second the vote for a copy!

Hopefully you could burn some kind of image or something... Let me know if that's ok with you.

Dammm I F*CK Up by not going... This would of been my first yr... But had to work due to some fricken user that decided to download a game and screw up the 5 computers in his dept...

Those are some good pictures you took. Like the business cards, and pass you got... Question for you are you going to share the Defcon cd and the I-hack DJ cd.

Would be very interested if I could get a copy of that.. That's if you don't mind me asking...

yes i can do that

Hey Bro,

when do you think we could see the image or something... Other thing were did you find your sig pictures?

yes i can do that

Hey Bro,

Do you think you might be able to post both cd's up ? Sorry to bother you but wanted to check out the information.

Thanks.

ewww who likes the PSP =p

But cool pics! I love the wifi under the bed ^_^

Edited by phyburn