g3x

2600 Meeting in Newyork For September

16 posts in this topic

Well I havent been to 1 yet. I want to go on September. I heard the meetings are at citigroup I believe unless you host your own. Well if a couple of people want to post here

You just missed the 2600 meeting on Friday. Go to http://www.nyc2600.net/ for everything you would ever want to know about NYC2600.

Ya. Can you explain exactly what happens in the meetings?

Murd0c, whatever you do, don't tell him about the quarterly effigy stompings and quasi-random burnings. You want to get the victims there for a few months *before* they find out about the sacrificial/satanic stuff. Just FYI, because I've seen things go badly in cities where they found out first. Messy stuff.

any particular reason??

Nothing out of the ordinary happens. We hang around the atrium of Citigroup, talk about stuff. We catch the 6 train to Astor Place to eat at Round the Clock. After that, the group splits off. Half going to either Alt.coffee/Hopscotch Cafe on Avenue A and the other half going to either a Korea kareoke bar on 32nd and Broadway or to a movie or something. I usually just go home after food.

Nothing out of the ordinary happens. We hang around the atrium of Citigroup, talk about stuff. We catch the 6 train to Astor Place to eat at Round the Clock. After that, the group splits off. Half going to either Alt.coffee/Hopscotch Cafe on Avenue A and the other half going to either a Korea kareoke bar on 32nd and Broadway or to a movie or something. I usually just go home after food.

Wow, people still go to Around the Clock after the meetings? They were doing that when I used to go... and that was a LONG time ago.

If any1 is going in September message me

Wow, people still go to Around the Clock after the meetings? They were doing that when I used to go... and that was a LONG time ago.

When I first started going, we went to Empire Schezuan on 28th. I guess they closed down or something.

When I first started going, we went to Empire Schezuan on 28th. I guess they closed down or something.

Other place they went to when I was around there was Dojo's... I never understood what the fascination was with Dojo's. For some reason all of this has me thinking about the @cafe.

I think I remember Dojo's. I think I was there once or twice during the Beyond HOPE planning meets.

The other half going to either a Korea kareoke bar on 32nd and Broadway or to a movie or something. I usually just go home after food.

I actually have never been to the Korea Kareoke Bar. Sounds like "fun".

Oh, and I will be there every month from now on, that includes September this year provided I am not arrested. I will be the eccentric scourge of the 2600 meeting as always. :ranaway:

Take a picture of yourself so we know who you are. I don't want to ask every person there :pirate:

Take a picture of yourself so we know who you are. I don't want to ask every person there :pirate:

Naw I think I am going to bring stickers to the meeting.