Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cyb3r-dan

wow look at this nice setup!!

10 posts in this topic

Wow, that's completely useless. And could you stop raising your post count by starting retarded threads about nothing?

All I have to say is that's pimptastic

Wow, that's completely useless. And could you stop raising your post count by starting retarded threads about nothing?

Whats your problem man... I thought it was cool, as did everyone else. Stop raising your post count by posting useless shit in other peoples threads.

Whats your problem man... I thought it was cool, as did everyone else. Stop raising your post count by posting useless shit in other peoples threads.

i'd actually say WhatChout sort of has a point. not to say we can't have topics about random coolness--and don't get me wrong, that _is_ a pretty sweet looking setup--but, i personally think this sort of thing belongs more in links, off-topic, or general chat, and not so much in the general hacking forum.

but what do i know?

-cid

Whats your problem man...

The problem is one yesterday there has been a breakout of large number of new accounts, and people were making new threads about everything they found (this topic was in General Hacking) obviously trying to raise their post count.

I thought it was cool, as did everyone else.

Oh, I see, you thought it was cool... So fucking what? I think it sucks, end of story.

Stop raising your post count by posting useless shit in other peoples threads.

I couldn't give two shits about my post count, the point is the thread has been totally useless and in the wrong place.

Stop whining.

Matt's post count: +1