Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SuperSam

Myspace hack

35 posts in this topic

ques·tion(kwschn)

n.

a. An expression of inquiry that invites or calls for a reply.

b. An interrogative sentence, phrase, or gesture.

2. A subject or point open to controversy; an issue.

3. A difficult matter; a problem: a question of ethics.

4. A point or subject under discussion or consideration.

a. A proposition brought up for consideration by an assembly.

b. The act of bringing a proposal to vote.

6. Uncertainty; doubt: There is no question about the validity of the enterprise.

v. ques·tioned, ques·tion·ing, ques·tions

v.tr.

1. To put a question to. See Synonyms at ask.

2. To examine (a witness, for example) by questioning; interrogate.

3. To express doubt about; dispute.

4. To analyze; examine.

v.intr.

To ask questions.

Idioms:

in question

Under consideration or discussion.

out of the question

Not worth considering; impossible: Starting over is out of the question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Middle English, from Old French, legal inquiry, from Latin quaesti, quaestin-, from *quaestus, obsolete past participle of quaerere, to ask, seek.]

back on the myspace 2600 group, me and all the people there found really all the notable hacks for myspace. ie unhashed forms, comment and message spoofing, friend adds without their permission. hacking myspace is really suseless. it was useless then and useless now. go for it if you want, but theres better ways to excercise your time and knowledge.

back on the myspace 2600 group, me and all the people there found really all the notable hacks for myspace. ie unhashed forms, comment and message spoofing, friend adds without their permission. hacking myspace is really suseless. it was useless then and useless now. go for it if you want, but theres better ways to excercise your time and knowledge.

Lol I can't hack anything... wouldn't know where to start =]

Sometimes, I meet people like you, and I cut myself.

So you are EMO ... :grr: That explains alot ...

i cant live. i cant breathe. i bleed mascera and my tears are poisoned. shadows...

aka im a typical myspace teen.

Edited by The_STDstroyer

i cant live. i cant breathe. i bleed mascera and my tears are poisoned. shadows...

aka im a typical myspace teen.

lolz!

-delete from friends-

Edited by SuperSam

I'm spending my time learning c++ so I can program a program that can help me calculate complex econmic models/equations, and help me make investment strageties.

I think

I'm spending my time learning c++ so I can program a program that can help me calculate complex econmic models/equations, and help me make investment strageties.

I think

its either that or its a massive pr0n spider.

im not sure.

I think

its either that or its a massive pr0n spider.

im not sure.

?

There is a guide I found to hacking myspace. It works!

I can't remember where I got it originally. (it came from here, a binrev'er made it, so claim it if 'twas you!)

easy_hacking.pdf

I can't remember where I got it originally. (it came from here, a binrev'er made it, so claim it if 'twas you!)

that is pretty lame. but does it really work? it wouldve bee funny if it was like a batch file that formats your c drive.

that is pretty lame. but does it really work? it wouldve bee funny if it was like a batch file that formats your c drive.

oh noes. are you serious?!?!

where is the Devidot tools :unsure:

There is nothing script kiddish about the article I posted. It's real hacking. Just copy/paste!

where is the Devidot tools :unsure:

Google it. The first link should provide your answer.

Edited by matt

By now I can't even tell which posts in this thread are serious and which aren't... Damn you people, you hacked my brain!

Edited by thenotwist