Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
merlin133t

Great read on backdoors.

7 posts in this topic

Except for the multiple spelling mistakes, horribly indented code, and some weird coding style, and a "1337 title", it does contain some interesting information. I've just compiled the keylogger example because it is using a different method than the one I'm currently using in the keylogger I'm working on. In fact, this guide described the GetAsyncKeyState in a loop method as being the easiest but the least efficient (and that was the method I'm using). Right, the hooking method seems better, so I'll integrate this in my code with some modifications. Good find.

Despite that, ( I can still read it but I do agree with the spelling errors and sloppy code ) it has helped me to further understand backdoors. I hope it helps more people out.

Right, the hooking method seems better, so I'll integrate this in my code with some modifications. Good find.

Apart from the almost guaranteed detection you'll automatically get from the majority of AV's

Right, the hooking method seems better, so I'll integrate this in my code with some modifications. Good find.

Apart from the almost guaranteed detection you'll automatically get from the majority of AV's

i used a hook in my keylogger and it's not being detected by antivir, norton, nod32 and kaspersky