jripper

connecting...

28 posts in this topic

okay so heres what im trying to do, im trying to connect to my gf computer, she is studing abroad and i don't have here IP and we dotalk on yahoo alot. how can i get here IP and or connect to her computer?

'connect to her computer' is very vague.

You can't simply 'connect.'

You CAN however use a remote desktop connection and see her screen/interact with her computer, granted she has that enabled and you know her username/password.

To get her IP address, you could just setup a quick webpage and have her 'test' it. Then just go through your logs and grab her IP.

Or, if she is your girlfriend, you can just ask her to go to whatsmyip.com and have her tell you. Then have her setup VPN ( try hamachi ) and then just remote in. You need her username and password.

yes but i dont want her knowing when i do it, i have her permission tho

That sounds pretty sketchy. You have permission, but you don't want her knowing?

why wouldnt you want her knowing? just do remote desktop. you can access her stuff when her computer is on.

That sounds pretty sketchy. You have permission, but you don't want her knowing?

agreed. that does sound a little sketch, but i'll bite.

plus, as was mentioned earlier, vague. what exactly do you want to be able to do? share files? audio/video communication? administrative functions to help fix/maintain her box (which would probably fall under remote desktop as mentioned above)?

'connecting' to a computer is just a general term for establishing a logical path between your (local) box and some remote host. but, this doesn't say anything about what service/protocol you'd like to use (which would be determined by what equipment/software is on both ends, and more importantly what the purpose of the connection is for in the first place).

-cid

dont worry. i've already hacked her computer and she's not cheating on you <_<

but seriously, if you have her permission, then just have her install a remote admin program. she doesnt have to know when you use it. Also you're going to need to know how she is connected to the internet, and get through all of that.

Edited by zule

and perhaps THEN you'll leave this poor girl you're stalking alone?

and perhaps THEN you'll leave this poor girl you're stalking alone?

Agreed. No sane girlfriend would agree to this and no sane boyfriend would want his girlfriend to agree to this. Whoever you're trying to stalk, go elsewhere for your answers.

If your 'girlfriend' agreed to this in the first place, you must have made up an incredibly good story or she's incredibly dense.

First of all, I am not stalking her, Second yes i am parinod that she might be talking to another guy when she is in another country studying abroad, what guy wouldn't be, third when we were talking about it she said "if you think you can do it, go ahead and try" and last she is connecting via ADSL. her school broadcast it via Wi-Fi the she has an antenna that picks it up, run it to a cable box, the to her computer, she told me this much. And guys, for the love of god, relax a little bit, stop thinking everyone is gonna take what the learn here and use it for "evil",your all very jumpy when it comes to talking about stuff that this site was kinda designed for...

"i think..."

Edited by J.Ripper

If you can't trust her, why date her?

its not really her im worried about, it's this "friend" of hers and i want to know what he said to her, okay so I'm a little untrusting, but so are most of the rest of you guys "and girls" <_<

your all very jumpy when it comes to talking about stuff that this site was kinda designed for...

This site wasn't designed for advising people on how to spy on their girlfriends when their studying over seas. It was designed for people to get together and share ideas, help those who need help with legitimate problems, and to establish a general wealth of knowledge that is accessible to everyone. If you want to understand how remote connections work fine, but your question quite simply was one of the "how do i hack my girlfriends hotmail" questions.

First of all, I am not stalking her, Second yes i am parinod that she might be talking to another guy when she is in another country studying abroad, what guy wouldn't be, third when we were talking about it she said "if you think you can do it, go ahead and try" and last she is connecting via ADSL. her school broadcast it via Wi-Fi the she has an antenna that picks it up, run it to a cable box, the to her computer, she told me this much. And guys, for the love of god, relax a little bit, stop thinking everyone is gonna take what the learn here and use it for "evil",your all very jumpy when it comes to talking about stuff that this site was kinda designed for...

"i think..."

Well from what you've said its not going to be easy! Sounds like the first thing you will need to do is get admin access to the router and open up some ports to use Remote desktop etc etc :) Then you're going to need to tell her to disble windows firewall (or 3rd party)

Then maybe you will be able to connect

Have fun

your all very jumpy when it comes to talking about stuff that this site was kinda designed for...

This site wasn't designed for advising people on how to spy on their girlfriends when their studying over seas. It was designed for people to get together and share ideas, help those who need help with legitimate problems, and to establish a general wealth of knowledge that is accessible to everyone. If you want to understand how remote connections work fine, but your question quite simply was one of the "how do i hack my girlfriends hotmail" questions.

Who said anything about hotmail??? and this is gonna teach me some new things that I should probley learn, maybe some of them are shady, I grant you that, but at least I'm not trying to check out the president pr0n collection.

Who said anything about hotmail??? and this is gonna teach me some new things that I should probley learn, maybe some of them are shady, I grant you that, but at least I'm not trying to check out the president pr0n collection.

What does that have to do with anything? You ask us to help you spy on someone we don't know, and we have to believe you. We're not helping you, when will you get it, Sherlock?

Instead of trying to get a connection. Why don't you just practice SE (social engineering)? Talk to one of her friends from school. I'm sure you can get more information from that than simply looking at her Desktop.

hi

why dont you download ight vnc its handy or but symantec pc anywhere,if your girlfriend gave u permission just ask her downlaod it, but she still dont know when ur connecting

the best way to solve this problem is to have healthy, trusting, open communication with your girlfriend. no computers necessary.

It's perfectly normal to feel curious. But spying is over doing it. I still think SE is the way to go.

Dude, you suck.

First, this is a hacking forum. If you want to learn how to hack we'll help you. If all you want to do is spy on your girlfriend because you're a jealous maniac, then GTFO. You want to know what lacks in your relationship? Trust. Yeah, as simple as it is, trust is the remedy to your situation. If you don't trust her, then don't get her the reason not to trust you, and that's exactly what you are about to do if you spy on her. If there is spying in your relationship, then you might need reconsidering what you are doing with your girlfriend. You think she'll go with another guy? Then it is probably good for you, as she doesn't really care about you anyway if she does.

So, start using your brain first, and learn to detect changes in her behavior to detect if she still loves you. If you think she does not love you anymore, do not start acting foolish, just talk with her and clear things up.

No, it is not ethical to help you spy on your girlfriend.

I think you all are getting the wrong idea. Let me try and clear some things up. First i trust my girlfriend completly, i don't trust this guy tho. Next I am NOT spying on her. She doesnt think that someone can get into her computer ans check her files and such, so I have her permission to try it, this will let me leave a smal text file on her desktop saying basicaly, "gotcha" finaly this is a hacking fourm and I'm trying to learn by asking you all to try and teach me to do this, say i was trying to hack some person i never new. for the love of you god chill out and relax a bit. and agahster, you shouldnt be so rude, i havnt done jack Shi5 to you so you should be all over me.

thanks

I think you all are getting the wrong idea. Let me try and clear some things up. First i trust my girlfriend completly, i don't trust this guy tho. Next I am NOT spying on her. She doesnt think that someone can get into her computer ans check her files and such, so I have her permission to try it, this will let me leave a smal text file on her desktop saying basicaly, "gotcha" finaly this is a hacking fourm and I'm trying to learn by asking you all to try and teach me to do this, say i was trying to hack some person i never new. for the love of you god chill out and relax a bit. and agahster, you shouldnt be so rude, i havnt done jack Shi5 to you so you should be all over me.

thanks

I must say, this is a piss poor argument on many levels. First off, if you trust your girlfriend then you can surely trust she will guard herself against any and all would-be interested parties. End of story. If she's as great as you say then surely there is enough transparency in your relationship regarding this matter.

You are trying to back-pedal on your original story by saying how she doesn't believe somebody can get in her comp yada-yada. It's not making matters any better.

As for this being a hacking forum, you might want to go back and read up on what hacking is before you try to impose yourself on some of the older members here. Telling you how to use a tool to get in her machine isn't teaching, that's why nobody's doing it. If you aren't even going to be dedicated enough to learn about these things it means that your target ain't worth the trouble, so maybe you should move on. Life will put you two in far more challenging situations than this.

And I think it's really poor manners to tell Aghaster that he should "be all over you". Tell me what you 'provide' that should pique our group curiosity so much so as to be all over you, please. Unless you meant it in a homoerotic sense, but that wouldn't make much sense now, would it?