Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
riscphree

something about Jason Scott?

9 posts in this topic

If Jason Scott is on the lineup for a talk, go to it. That man could convince you your the opposite sex. He knows how to motivate the audience and really gets you thinking. Do not miss him!

[quote name='riscphree' post='271631' date='Jul 27 2007, 10:17 PM']If Jason Scott is on the lineup for a talk, go to it. That man could convince you your the opposite sex. He knows how to motivate the audience and really gets you thinking. Do not miss him![/quote]

Do I say it? Nahhhh, too easy... ;)

Dammit, I clearly said in that con thread NOT TO HIJACK MY THREAD!!!!!!! DICKHOLE FUCKERS!

[img]http://www.stankdawg.com/images/forumpix/Thread_hijack_live.jpg[/img]

[img]http://imatt.us/mt/archives/orly.JPG[/img]

[quote name='StankDawg']I want to hear what people honestly do and don't look forward to at a con and you really have no right to flame or insult someone else's personal preferences. So let's stay on topic and make this a productive thread.[/quote]

I honestly do look forward to hearing Jason Scott talk at a con. Edited by riscphree

And I really do think that riscphree was somehow insinuating a lustful shim-like attraction towards Jason Scott!!!

[EDIT: Does this mean we can be non-productive in this here thread, now?] Edited by Abhayaa

[quote]You are all girls.[/quote]

so that wasn't weird when i grabbed your package?

[quote name='droops' post='272372' date='Jul 31 2007, 03:09 AM'][quote]You are all girls.[/quote]

so that wasn't weird when i grabbed your package?
[/quote]
Insufficient data... He might not be straight.