Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
10nix

Asterisk TuT

9 posts in this topic

I am planning on doing a bit of a show and tell at the London 2600 Meetup on Friday, what started as some notes turned into a tutorial of sorts. Id like to submit it here for comments and fact-checking.

Thank You.

Asterisk TuT

Looks pretty comprehensive. I didn't have time to read through it thoroughly, but it looks well done. Thanks :)

That's pretty good, man! Did you write the cid.agi script? It's not commented at all, someone deserves credit for it!

Are you presenting this out loud, as a class, or are you handing out the link? Might be a big long for a presentation, but what do I know?

Anyhow, nice job.

The cid.agi is the same one that nerd vittles uses http://nerdvittles.com/index.php?p=82, it was developed by Tom Vile at Baldwin Technology Solutions. Its been floating around for a while, ill comment the cid.agi that i link to include credit where it most certianly due.

Im not really presenting this so much as showing off my mobile asterisk and then linking to how someone could do the same.

I just re-scanned through your tutorial and was wondering why you didn't get into the sniffing with wireshark stuff you talked about in your intro?

I have already written a brief tutorial on SIP interception with wireshark (Clicky) I will be demonstrating it at the meetup. I guess maybe I should add a link in the tutorial.

ooo...you're from the london area? same here...although i live close to the meetings(20mins bus) i don't attend but have a good time.

Edited by codar