StankDawg

The new T-shirts are out!

28 posts in this topic

I did not want to post an announcement about this topic until it was official. Now it is. I have, right here in my hands, 2 new binrev T-shirts. The designs are below.

post-1-1185580953_thumb.jpg post-1-1185580964_thumb.jpg

This first batch will be available in S/M/L/XL while supplies last! There are only a limited number of the smaller sizes, so if you want one you had better get it fast. But don't worry, I can get more printed in the next batch (if there is a next batch). These shirts are higher quality than the last batch in terms of shirt quality and graphics quality.

The shirts will be 15 dollars in person, since I don't have to deal with packing and shipping them. When they go online, they will be 20 dollars but that will include shipping charges. I reserve the right to adjust that price if I end up outsourcing the delivery and it costs me more money.

How do you get them? Well, the first batch will be delivered manually to local BR meetings here in FL. I will also take as many as I can with me to Defcon. When I get back from Vegas (sometime around mid-August) I will put the order link online.

If these sell well (I had about 100 of each style made) then we will start re-printing them *and* try to add a new design/style/color every couple of months.

I hope everyone will enjoy these shirts and if you do get one, wear it proudly and tell everyone to join the revolution!

:paw:

I really hope that you have enough to sell after Defcon. I have 20.00 here in my hand to get one in size XL.

They look awesome man, great job!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to purchase one in person, but be sure to announce when you get them online!

Now for the important decisions, which one to buy...

rawr! They look good. I just hope I can still buy one in August!

id travel to florida to get one for 15 in person, but i think the overall travel cost isnt worth saving 5 dollars and a chance to meet stankdawg. ill wait to august.

Holly crap.

Both of the Ts look great. I want one right now.

I love them.

Any chance of getting them larger? A convict shirt isn't a convict shirt unless it swims on ya... :blink:

Sweet, I lost my last <BR> shirt so I'm gonna have to get a new one, or maybe two so I have a back up.

Any chance of getting them larger? A convict shirt isn't a convict shirt unless it swims on ya... :blink:

We will try to do 2XL/3XL in the next batch, but they cost a dollar extra for each "X" so I couldn't afford to do any this time.

We will try to do 2XL/3XL in the next batch, but they cost a dollar extra for each "X" so I couldn't afford to do any this time.

Good deal. I'll snag one of each then, then. :) Thanks!

These are sweet, I will probably buy one.

Hey Gloomer I think your avatar would be a sweet logo on a shirt...like maybe have that picture and under it would say BinRev

or something. You should create one and show us. I would buy it. :)

It's actually a logo for a firewall. Don't remember which one.

It's more of an inside joke. Don't want to give people the wrong image about hackers.

I'm going to get one of each!! See ya in a day or so Stank.

will it be 20 dollars to the u.k. and would a size s fit a 14 yr old, size 146-152cm 11-12yrs (im vertically challenged)lol

PLEASE say you will use Google Check out!!!!!!!!!!!

*drool*

Just got back, will try to get shirts up by the end of the week.

I will look into google checkout, but I doubt it given my relationship and blackball from all things google.

Overseas orders will probably be about 10 dollars more due to the extra shipping and those stupid customs forms that I have to fill out. I will post more information when I get to that point.

Excellent. I will be sure to get one of each. Gotta check back every day to this thread now.