Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dapirates

MPACK Hacking Tool

12 posts in this topic

Hi i have seen alot about the MPACK Hacking Tool recently and was wondering if anyone has a copy or knows were to get it from

Thanks

:nono: Come on kid, didn't you read the rules?

Do not ask for help on how to destroy or damage someone elses computer. I dont care if it is your ex girlfriend who dumped you. I don't care if it is your brother or sister and you want to get them in trouble. I don't care if it is a co-worker and you want to exact some sort of perceived revenge that you feel you deserve. I don't even care if your gay lover left a gerbil up your ass and put you on a webcam! Do not ask for destructive suggestions in this forum. It is a "how to learn about hacking" forum, not a "how to be an penis" forum.

Seriously.

Do you even know what MPACK is?

Go here,

And here

hacker /n./

[originally, someone who makes furniture with an axe] 1. A person who enjoys exploring the details of programmable systems and how to stretch their capabilities, as opposed to most users, who prefer to learn only the minimum necessary. 2. One who programs enthusiastically (even obsessively) or who enjoys programming rather than just theorizing about programming. 3. A person capable of appreciating hack value. 4. A person who is good at programming quickly. 5. An expert at a particular program, or one who frequently does work using it or on it; as in `a Unix hacker'. (Definitions 1 through 5 are correlated, and people who fit them congregate.) 6. An expert or enthusiast of any kind. One might be an astronomy hacker, for example. 7. One who enjoys the intellectual challenge of creatively overcoming or circumventing limitations. 8. [deprecated] A malicious meddler who tries to discover sensitive information by poking around. Hence `password hacker', `network hacker'. The correct term for this sense is cracker.

The term `hacker' also tends to connote membership in the global community defined by the net (see network, the and Internet address). It also implies that the person described is seen to subscribe to some version of the hacker ethic (see hacker ethic).

It is better to be described as a hacker by others than to describe oneself that way. Hackers consider themselves something of an elite (a meritocracy based on ability), though one to which new members are gladly welcome. There is thus a certain ego satisfaction to be had in identifying yourself as a hacker (but if you claim to be one and are not, you'll quickly be labeled bogus). See also wannabee.

hacker ethic /n./

1. The belief that information-sharing is a powerful positive good, and that it is an ethical duty of hackers to share their expertise by writing free software and facilitating access to information and to computing resources wherever possible. 2. The belief that system-cracking for fun and exploration is ethically OK as long as the cracker commits no theft, vandalism, or breach of confidentiality.

Both of these normative ethical principles are widely, but by no means universally, accepted among hackers. Most hackers subscribe to the hacker ethic in sense 1, and many act on it by writing and giving away free software. A few go further and assert that all information should be free and any proprietary control of it is bad; this is the philosophy behind the GNU project.

Sense 2 is more controversial: some people consider the act of cracking itself to be unethical, like breaking and entering. But the belief that `ethical' cracking excludes destruction at least moderates the behavior of people who see themselves as `benign' crackers (see also samurai). On this view, it may be one of the highest forms of hackerly courtesy to (a) break into a system, and then (B) explain to the sysop, preferably by email from a superuser account, exactly how it was done and how the hole can be plugged -- acting as an unpaid (and unsolicited) tiger team.

The most reliable manifestation of either version of the hacker ethic is that almost all hackers are actively willing to share technical tricks, software, and (where possible) computing resources with other hackers. Huge cooperative networks such as Usenet, FidoNet and Internet (see Internet address) can function without central control because of this trait; they both rely on and reinforce a sense of community that may be hackerdom's most valuable intangible asset.

EDIT: What you are requesting and insinuating is that you intend to download this software without knowing how it works, and use it to butt-rape someone else's computer/system. Not only that, but it doesn't really sound like you searched for any information on the subject other than "it's a hacker tool" which is wrong because its an asshole tool designed by troglodytes who are also (surprise) assholes. I am not saying your an asshole, I am just saying that doing things with this tool, will not get you much respect on this forum...

What you are showing now is that you're to lazy to even search for the software in and of itself... and (not that I or people here would help you get your hands on it) if you're that lazy why should I/anybody help you?

Honestly do yourself a favor and go read a book on coding, you'd learn so much more than using a tool someone else made.

On that note:

excellent place for eBooks here: CHM and PDF

Edited by baby-Hackribs

You got told off by the 15 year old. lol. But he is correct. That program really is frowned upon.

//baby-hackribs: I'm a spelling Nazi and I just want you to know you used the wrong form of "your" in your edit paragraph; it should be "you're". Heh, that's all. Otherwise, good work.

//baby-hackribs: I'm a spelling Nazi and I just want you to know you used the wrong form of "your" in your edit paragraph; it should be "you're". Heh, that's all. Otherwise, good work.
He also used the wrong form of 'it is' or its contraction (it's).

Its is a possessive pronoun while it's isn't, he used it correctly just before this error though so he gets partial credit.

"because its an asshole tool" -> "because it's an asshole tool"

I don't really see why some you guys are being so pissy. And no, I doubt anyone knows where to 'download' a copy. Usually this software is sold see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPack_(software) Further more, someone posting a link would be breaking the rules and the thread would proballly get remove. Mabye some one pm'd you a link or something, but I doubt it.

Edited by ragweed

I don't really see why some you guys are being so pissy. And no, I doubt anyone knows where to 'download' a copy. Usually this software is sold see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MPack_(software) Further more, someone posting a link would be breaking the rules and the thread would proballly get remove. Mabye some one pm'd you a link or something, but I doubt it.

Sorry about the minor spelling errors. Should I leave em up :P

How do you not see why we're a little pissed off, dude.... the kid asked for software that is:

1) Destructive

2) Proprietary... thus implying that it would be pirated (because I have no real issue with proprietary software IDAPro=Win).

Not only that, but it really doesn't sound like he knew ANYTHING about it (the software) or how it works.

Also the software in question is dedicated to spreading Malware and other crap. How could you not be pissed?

--p0d

How do you not see why we're a little pissed off, dude.... the kid asked for software that is:

1) Destructive

2) Proprietary... thus implying that it would be pirated (because I have no real issue with proprietary software IDAPro=Win).

Not only that, but it really doesn't sound like he knew ANYTHING about it (the software) or how it works.

Also the software in question is dedicated to spreading Malware and other crap. How could you not be pissed?

--p0d

Sometimes playing with things is the best way to learn about something.

Tools are tools. You can't infer from his post what he wanted MPACK for.

1) Destructive

--p0d

Sometimes playing with things is the best way to learn about something.

Tools are tools. You can't infer from his post what he wanted MPACK for.

Partly true; but I would say you are relying on the rather outmoded social idea of "Well he didn't say it so we can't know for sure". Which is stupid, this is a newbie forum. Now I may be a n00b in some respects but I do know quite a bit about computers... (though I often exaggerate my endeavors... and get flamed out... or I just ask stupid questions); to return from that unceremonious digression...

Since this is a Newbie forum one can assume correctly that (in many cases) questions like these (of which there has been a bit of an upward fluctuation IMO) have ignoble motives behind them; it is our job to *nudge* newcomers into the right direction or, if need be, jettison them if they continuously make ignoble requests for ignoble actions/endeavors. Although some of these requests may have malicious motives, one must also account for the magnitude of action(s) that is/are to be preformed once/if the utilities for this are ever acquired by the offending party; hacking a Gia Online account is trivial and may seem funny but in reality it can breed dangerous habits that may adversely affect the community. If this was ANOTHER "hack this account plz" the reply would essentially be 'LOL GTFO now.' or 'Dude what a waste of time, go do something productive like learning to code.' more often the latter in this section of the forums; but it stands to reason that MPack is of a vaster magnitude than hacking an email account because it has the potential to harm quite a few people if implemented properly... in the case of dapirates it probably wouldn't be implemented ANYTHING CLOSE to correctly but then again there are programs that essentially create a virus via options in a GUI menu. To air on the side of caution and decency, I would have to say that it is appropriate to be "pissy" on this subject matter in particular.

By the way:

How would one "play" with this kind of tool? Now if it was say Nmap this would be an entirely different story and if that was the case I would suggest for dapirates to get Wireshark and look at HOW nmap functioned. Yet this is NOT the case and I have every right/reason to infer that dapirates would not be so noble in his activities with MPack.

Read his post, he states that:

1) MPack is a Hacking tool... which as far I as I am concerned is false (don't battle me with semantics here) because it rejects all that is the glorious spirit of hacking.

2) That he wants a member to point him in the direction of a Download for this proprietary software... without paying and from that we can infer

<insert mystical hand motion here> that he wants a "cracked" version of the software (gasp). Also against the rules.

Thus it can be effectively inferred that he doesn't understand what hacking is about, and thus falsely call his ignominious endeavor hacking when it is really Jackassery; further he doesn't know and or care about how the actual "tool" functions, further plummeting him into the pit of selfish and hollow conquest that he inadvertently seeks.

--p0d

Edited by baby-Hackribs

I agree with baby-hack ribs on this one, drop the MPACK idea and pick up a networking or programming book. However, I feel that won't be the case with you so do a little research and google it, shouldn't be to hard to find someone trying to sell it or places to download it. I would be careful about getting scammed and getting infected yourself though.

Also can't we all just get along :( :(

I agree with baby-hack ribs on this one, drop the MPACK idea and pick up a networking or programming book. However, I feel that won't be the case with you so do a little research and google it, shouldn't be to hard to find someone trying to sell it or places to download it. I would be careful about getting scammed and getting infected yourself though.

Also can't we all just get along :( :(

I suppose I was a little extreme, and for that I apologize. But still...

yeah i have it

pm me if you want it, ill upload it somewhere

Edited by hbp71605

I'd like to have some links to sites that are running the tool, preferably ones with all the options turned on or something. I'm more interested in trying to detect other sites that might be running the tool or variants thereof.