Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Majestic

Music in General

5 posts in this topic

Everyone knows music runs the world....

Is it wrong for me to want to pay for say Ministry and KMFDM Cd's but then turn around and burn off say all the other mainstream coporate boughtout ab=nd paid for stuff?

I only buy stuff if I really like the band, not just the music but everything they are about. If its just the music im looking for then why buy it. It's not wrong for you to do that just different i guess. I do the same thing.

ERROR!

I goto mp3.comand burn all day, but when it comes down to KMFDM, I will support them all day .. thier music is made and paid by them .. thier tours aren't say like Brittney Spears and corporate logo'd!

error is correct buying music with cash is only a need if you really like the band or (fill in the blank) i personally never buy anything, i cheat i go to B&noble and pick a band i lke go to the listener thing and go to the bands that sound the same as the one i like, write them down and go p2p "BUY" it

-raven-

Actually the last 2 cd sets i've bought were from the Ministry ~ Its just different, you can't download the whole cd to get the whole effect of the music..