Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
latency

:Hackers:Outlaws and Angels

12 posts in this topic

"They lie, cheat, and steal their way into your computer...they are - HACKERS"

-TLC transmission hacked- (long haired d00d comes on)

"whoa whoa whoa..there's a lot more to hackers than that - this show is going to talk about ethical hackers -white hats - not just black hats. find out why some of us are proud to bear the name of Hackers."

(that's roughly how the commercial for the show went)

should be interesting to see what the have to say...

I was definately starting to get really pissed off at the beginning of the commercial though "lie, cheat, steal" :pissed:

wonder if the guy they used to "hack" the transmission was really someone or just an actor...

gotta find a blank tape to record this in case it's any good.

i think it was a couple weeks ago on tech tv there on secret, strange and true ( something to that effect) they had a thing on there about hackers in the uk. it was majorly about black hats and what they have done not really a learning experience. but they did have a few white/grey hats there to that are in cheif of security of isp's and what not.

cxi when is it on?

yes, please try to record it. If done right, this could really be a great step in furthering the reputation of REAL hackers.

Like bi0s said, what channel/day/time?

hehe i put it in the thing under the subject line - TLC (The Learning Chan.) next wednesday 12/11 at 10pm EST.

DOH! :blush: /me feels stupid...

stank: don't worry now we're even from me repeating movies already on your list :roll:

|)00|)! Thanks for the heads up;I'm definitely gonna' watch that. Maybe figure out a way to make my box spit out a good quality .wma and throw it up online. ^_^

Outlaws and Angels indeed. ^_^

-@®©1-1@/\/GE1_

well I posted the same thing I did here into my website compulsive.org

and got a nice e-mail reply apparently from the "long haired d00d" I mentioned- he's not an actor, but a sys-admin/engineer.

heheh - I think he must have found on google - since compulisve pops up pretty high when you search for the show name.

Is this a follow up to that "Hackers : Digital Outlaws" or whatever it was about a year ago? The other one was fairly decent (except for saying that hackers do nothing except break the law these days).

i hear its going to be a series. or something.