Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eth0enigma

July 813 Meeting

5 posts in this topic

the july 813 meeting will be held on the 28th of this month a special day for a few special guests from the 407 meeting Stankdawg will be attending along with another special guest that will remain a suprise if you haven't come out to one of our meetings this is the one to attend check out the 813 page for more details we have moved locations to a panera bread close to where the other meeting was held check the site for directions

-Enigma

Also wanted to let everyone know I *believe* I'm going to be bringing a couple of oldish Dell Optiplex p3/450s to give away. They have old hdds and I don't remember how much ram, but I know I have freebsd on one at the moment, and have ran xubuntu on the other. Perfect to play around with and get ya hax on.

You all will be the first people who will be able to purchase the new T-shirts! You get them before my own local BR407 meeting does!

You all will be the first people who will be able to purchase the new T-shirts! You get them before my own local BR407 meeting does!

well aren't we just special :)

Hope it went smooth and everyone got hummers and felt up. Err ... I mean had fun, grabbed a shirt, and got to play with spinsane's gear and whatever else was around.