xgermx

SPOILER WARNING?: For Fans of Harry Potter....

19 posts in this topic

Edit by StankDawg: I am not sure what I read below, but it may be a spoiler so I am just labeling it more clearly just to make sure. Just in case the hidden text didn't clue you in. I do not know if it is true or just soem meme that is going around after the alleged break in and theft of the book. DO NOT READ THIS THREAD ANY FURTHER IF YOU ARE EVEN REMOTELY INTERESTED ON THE LAST HARRY POTTER BOOK! THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE A SPOILER (I don't know the story well enough to tell if it is BS or not)!

"Dear my brothers,

Voldemort killed Hermione. Yes, that's true. And we knew that 2 days ago.

This is the end of the not yet published (someone could call that 0day) book

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows .

At the end of the story Hagrid was killed by Snape in the attempt of ambush Hermione and Ron.

Ron and Hermione flees in privet drive but Voldermort, surprising them, engaged a magical duel with Ron and Hermione.

Voldemort attacked trough the imperius curse and Hermione, to protect the life of Ron fight hardly for more than 6 pages and then finally die.

(boring, very boring... it's always the same story!)

Then, to make a long story short, Harry came up, killed all the bad guys and Hogwarts against became a good place to stay and have fun.

Ah, i missed one important information about Draco Malfoy, he started to create Horcrux (for fun and profit!).

The end. "

SPOILER ALERT....whoops....too late.

From the insecure.org mailing list

"Yes, we did it.

We did it by following the precious words of the great Pope Benedict XVI when he still was Cardinal Josepth Ratzinger.

He explained why Harry Potter bring the youngs of our earth to Neo Paganism faith.

So we make this spoiler to make reading of the upcoming book useless and boring.

The attack strategy was the easiest one.

The usual milw0rm downloaded exploit delivered by email/click-on-the-link/open-browser/click-on-this-animated-icon/back-connect to some employee of Bloomsbury Publishing, the company that's behind the Harry crap.

It's amazing to see how much people inside the company have copies and drafts of this book.

Curiosity killed the cat.

Who kill curiosity?

To protect you and your families

God bless you

Gabriel "

Yes, I know this isn't exactly breaking news but, I haven't heard about it anywhere else...

Will people ever learn to not click everything that says "Click Me"?

- I think not.

Don't be an asshole.

Gah, I remember reading this same thing on 7chan a few weeks ago. Looks like you came across the non-chan version of the story.

If this is true, I will hunt you down, and I will kill you in a way so painful that not only will you wish that you hadn't been born, but that life as we know it never existed :pissed: Teaching everyone to put SPOILER in the goddamn topic

If this is true, I will hunt you down, and I will kill you in a way so painful that not only will you wish that you hadn't been born, but that life as we know it never existed :pissed: Teaching everyone to put SPOILER in the goddamn topic

i agree u spoilt it for me

You are a cunt, Should have noted it was a spoiler....

Anyways makes no odds I will still read the book.

what do you mean I didn't put a SPOILER alert?

"SPOILER ALERT....whoops....too late."

I didn't spoil the hack for anyone.

PS - If you want to kill/decapitate/sodomize me, PM me and I'll give you my address or just google for it.

I'll make the stand now that I was in this for the same reason you were, how it got out. I don't care about the spoiler and I certainly won't be telling my girlfriend what happens.

wtf? are you really concerned about spoiling harry potter? what are we 10 years old here?

wtf? are you really concerned about spoiling harry potter? what are we 10 years old here?

Or do we enjoy a good and interesting novel, how dare we <_<

Im with him ^

Ill kill you after he ills you. some people here really enjoy the series and have waited years to see how the end will play out. thanks dick.

Neigh... about as predictable and anti-climatic as those Lord of the Rings books/movies.

"Even the trees fucking walked in those movies" - Randall from Clerks 2

whos to say this is true though? I heard it was from some hacker claiming to have gained access to some bloomsbury server with a browser exploit? Who knows, could be a load of shit, there was that whole fake BOOK that came out a while ago. ah well

Wow that was the most lamest thing I have read all day... and now I am upset and angry.

Wow that was the most lamest thing I have read all day... and now I am upset and angry.

most lamest?

O_O

I was one of those kids who was severely pissed off when I didn't get an owl through my window on my 11th birthday.

But... you really can't spoil the book without just posting the entire text and force read it to me. It's not just finding out what happens, it is the build-up and the experience of reading what happens that is really what makes a piece of literature good. Just because we know that Romeo and Juliet die at the end of the play doesn't make reading it any less enjoyable.

I will still be in your lynching mob however... >;)

Edited by Perf-149

Harry Potter books would be alright for 11 year olds.. but why not read some real literature?

Harry Potter books would be alright for 11 year olds.. but why not read some real literature?

Because the magic touched me when I was 10, and you can't stop an addiction that easily.

Hi, my name is Perforated, and I am an addict.

Because the magic touched me when I was 10, and you can't stop an addiction that easily.

Hi, my name is Perforated, and I am an addict.

My aunt gave me a HP book when I was 9 or 10, I read two chapters and then shoved it back on my bookshelf, personally I think the Eye of Argon is better. Even when I was little I couldn't stand this shit. Harry Potter doesn't understand what fantasy is about. It's about people killing eachother in battle and having mass orgys in grandiose palaces.

In other words, it KICKS ASS!

Anyway, I've read some real literature, but sometimes it's nice to read without thinking and just have fun, i.e. Harry Potter. And besides, I've read the first 6, I can hardly stop now. :)