natas

NSAT&T Radio Episode #2 Released

18 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

After doing our first and only show up until this point on 6/6/6 last year we thought it would be cool to do another show for 7/7/7. So here it is. It's about 90 minutes long. NotTheory has been nice enough to agree to host the episode for me at Bellsmind. Show notes are below! Enjoy!

[url="http://bellsmind.net/static/nsatt2.mp3"]http://bellsmind.net/static/nsatt2.mp3[/url]

Natas and Lucky225 are back for another episode of NSAT&T Radio joined by Royal and Greyarea as guest hosts. Only doing the show once a year on cool dates apparently. PrivatePhone voicemail numbers. GrandCentral recently bought by Google. GrandCentral isn't public anymore. Microsoft bought out TellMe earlier this year. The iPhone. Phreaks hate it. Natas thinks it's got some nice features. Get a prepaid iPhone by entering your SSN as 999-99-9999. Lots of stuff going on with Caller ID spoofing since the last show. Truth In Caller ID Act of 2007, PHONE act, spoofing is going to be illegal in Oklahoma according to GreyArea. Natas has a site dedicated to Caller ID spoofing at www.CallerIDSpoofing.info. Anti Called ID spoofing VoIP company PDXUSA called out. People are starting to think they're bullshitting. Their website sucks. PhoneMyPhone.com. Hypothetical switch hacking from the future. FCC shuts down loophole for phone companies in Iowa. TextMarks.com offering a free shortcode to use for text messaging apps. Ringtone web page trick to pull up the phone carrier for almost any number, even if it's ported. Royal drops some new info. VoIP carriers suck. Vonage doing bad. Lucky explains how easy it is to social Vonage. Defcon 15. Everyone's going except Lucky. He's not sure if he'll be able to make it yet. ProjectWalMartFreedom.com launched.

[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1129/744679663_fbe5a4b188_o.jpg[/img]

I was really digging it. Good job. Makes me wanna go do some phreaking. Innovate some new shit.

Can't wait til next year XD

Yaaaaay, shouts!

Seriously, nicely done :) . If there's one thing a radio show should do, it's inspire people, and it does a damn good job at that.

I called it. Actually I was just wondering when you were going to release another episode. Nice work!

lotsa good info thank you :)

awesome show guys, keep up the good work.

[url="http://voteronpaul2008.com"]Vote Ron Paul![/url]

The GP supports us and so the US government. Phreakers will have no detremental impact on our ability to provide service.

Our website is temporary but even if left as is, we'll be a success.

You've brought this topic to an unrealted thread. I believe that's crossed the line of an annoyance and actual spam. Anyone else think so?

[url="http://bellsmind.net/static/nsatt2.mp3"]NSAT&T #2 on Bell's Mind[/url]

[quote name='pdxusa' post='268035' date='Jul 8 2007, 08:30 PM']The GP supports us and so the US government. Phreakers will have no detremental impact on our ability to provide service.

Our website is temporary but even if left as is, we'll be a success.[/quote]

Is that a challenge?

:D

You'll never top Wawina. N2 FTW!

/me downloads Episode 2 :)

[quote name='pdxusa' post='268035' date='Jul 8 2007, 08:30 PM']The GP supports us and so the US government. Phreakers will have no detremental impact on our ability to provide service.

Our website is temporary but even if left as is, we'll be a success.[/quote]

heh you get some female like.
It's ok man.. really..
We just wanna test out techniques we have found over the years on the new setup.
Noone really cares if you offer this service or not.
But if you are do it and don't bez talking about test numbers if your not gonna post them.
kthanks
only love is real.
fearzz

PDXUSA is a legitimate registered corporation. We have EIN, FCC FRN, FCC REG, ETC.

[quote name='pdxusa' post='268243' date='Jul 9 2007, 05:20 PM']PDXUSA is a legitimate registered corporation. We have EIN, FCC FRN, FCC REG, ETC.[/quote]

You may have all that, but I have a phone ...

Great show guys, nice to hear some good shit getting dropped. I think it's sweet that everyone is poping out of the woodwork and hopefully this will get things poppin' in the scene again. Word... out