Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mastahcks

any of my peeps

8 posts in this topic

looking for some people to chill with, are there anybody living in Kentucky, i was thinking about creating some kinda international society for hackers, mmm kinda like the masons whats everyone think? kinda kidish maybe

* meetup.com

then go from there

goto you local Uni and find the uber geeks and find out where they meet up or hang out at a sweet free AP spot till you find some people

looking for some people to chill with, are there anybody living in Kentucky, i was thinking about creating some kinda international society for hackers, mmm kinda like the masons whats everyone think? kinda kidish maybe

Do you ever venture out of General Hacking and scroll down to the other forums? I mean, seriously, there's a forum just for these questions! Why post it here?

how about anyone in the Tampa area

we have a tampa meeting 3rd friday of every month check out 813 binrev meetings page for details we are probably going to be moving meeting location sites next month so keep an eye on it for updates

Do you ever venture out of General Hacking and scroll down to the other forums? I mean, seriously, there's a forum just for these questions! Why post it here?

Do you ever stop whining about lil things, I mean, Seriously, why be the only person to say anything when no one else really cares

P.S. i post a lot in responses in newby H.Q., links, bit box, and general chat, look before you jump to conclusions and beside, like if i post it in this area im at least gonna get more answers and responses, most the time in the other forums there rarely looked at and that makes getting a answer slow

Edited by mastahcks

* meetup.com

then go from there

goto you local Uni and find the uber geeks and find out where they meet up or hang out at a sweet free AP spot till you find some people

The problem with this is most of the time you get newbs who think there gonna get to hang out with kevin mitnick people, i prefer people from this for because most of them know what there talking about and can have a intelligent conversation and know what there doing when messing with stuff