Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mentalray01

Yahoo Password Recovery..

7 posts in this topic

Hi All,

first i am new to this portal side, and i was wondering by any chance is this

portal related to the following people...

http://www.lookatmeimsomesuperelitehackerhokay.com

Are people here who work for Yahoo Password Recovery without changing

Target's email password or him/her widout knowing, do let me know about

it.

Thanks,

Ben

Spam neutered. Feel free to talk about it, and to repost the URL. This is to deny the spammer the satisfaction of hits from his own spam attempts. -Seal

Edited by Seal

I am not sure if I followed your request, but if you are asking if there is any affiliation between that site and ours, the answer is no. I do not know anything about that site. There may be people who are affiliated with that site who are members here, but the people who run this site have no affiliation with that one.

As far as what they do, here is an interesting thing to think about:

Imagine if the service they offer is not really "hacking" or cracking anything at all. It would be interesting if it turned out that they simply had people "on the inside" of the mail companies. I mean, it would be very convenient to simply get a job at hotmail/yahoo/gmail/whatever where you have that access to passwords and accounts. Then you create a front and sell a "hacking" service and charge money for somethin gthat is already your job.

I do not know what they do or how, so I only posed the idea and do not know if it is true at all. I am not accusing them of anything, just thinking out loud. If they aren't doing this, it is an interesting idea for someone else to start although it is probably against the companies NDA and might get you sued by them, not to mention the moral dilemma. ;)

Yeah as Stank mentioned this could very easily be done by being an employee of said company or working for a company they outsource their support to. I doubt that even the employees will see the password in plain text but they will be probably be able to see the information needed to reset the password. i.e - secret question and answer, zip code, birthdate set when creating the account.

If they have that info they can just easily let the people know that information and the people can reset it themselves.

They have Western Union and e-gold listed as payment options. Big no-no for those both.

Additionally, all they really do is phish someone's e-mail. That's why they ask for the target's name.

also i would like to say be very careful when hireing there services theres a chance the could be law enforcement or if they get caught and found guilty of illegal activity you could be in deep doo-doo, and look at there whois to

Domain Name: hirehacker.com

Registered at http://www.dynadot.com

Registrant:

HackersMail Inc

F5/13 Hermes Heritage

Shastrinagar

Pune, MH 411001

India

Administrative Contact:

HackersMail Inc

F5/13 Hermes Heritage

Shastrinagar

Pune, MH 411001

India

+91 9823677777

Technical Contact:

HackersMail Inc

F5/13 Hermes Heritage

Shastrinagar

Pune, MH 411001

India

+91 9823677777

Edited by mastahcks

*sniff* *sniff* I smell something fishy...

...oh yeah, it's because this first post is spam.

Interestingly enough, the originating IP of that message was blacklisted for suspicious spam activity.